Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by cineql on Jun 23, 15 11:07 AM
Why do my pink gems keep depleting from the London level? Every time I log in, about 50,000 have been lost and I've completed all three plays so I can't collect anymore! Ripoff!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here! har

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jun 23, 15 12:38 PM
Thanks bfg. I have souvenirs in Paris 95 now. I'm glad you saw London 10-2 Qis still

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jun 23, 15 12:43 PM
Sorry - this forum is really playing up for me.

I'm glad you saw London 106-2 is still hard. Cyneql, I obviously can't answer on disappearing resources, but you can always replay the master builder level. You earn resources but not the coins.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 24, 15 10:13 AM
Hi LizH72 and cineql,

Thank you for letting us know that you're noticing disappearing resources. While I'm unable to help with this via the Forums, our Technical Support Team can definitely help out. Just be sure to provide as many details as possible, including which resources are affected, how many, where (specific levels if applicable), and also the email address that's linked to your game. Our Reps will be glad to look into this.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Level 98 Los Angeles - no red gummies

[Post New]by kaboomaboomer on Jun 24, 15 9:09 PM
I'm playing on ipad

For level 98 you need lots of reds to disarm crystal bombs. The problem is that the game drops hardly any red gummies at all. Please get the coders to adjust it so that more reds drop down.

no coins showed up

[Post New]by PooDoo53 on Jun 24, 15 11:15 PM
I gave in and bought coins. Was charged at my bank card I use, but no coins showed up? What now? How can I get a refund?

palm trees

[Post New]by Greensplodge on Jun 28, 15 10:07 PM
I can't get the palm tree power up to work. I click on the palm tree then the sand I want to remove but nothing happens! I now have 22 Palm trees...

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jun 29, 15 1:52 PM
Palm trees don't remove sand...they remove those blocks that spew out sand...the rain cloud boost removes sand

Edited on 06/29/2015 at 1:53:25 PM PST

[Post New]by ndrew2685 on Jul 1, 15 9:11 AM
On Level 89 in San Francisco, third level. Even though I cleared all the cells, it continues to show that I have one cell left to clear. Even bought shovels to clear one cell covered by sand, thinking it might be under there, but it wasn't. Won't clear the level.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 1, 15 9:37 AM
Look verrrry carefully for dark gray tile...they can be hard to see when everything around it is clear...hope this helps

[Post New]by Tamiraharrell on Jul 2, 15 11:23 PM
I don't know if this posted yet, but New Orleans Level 97 doesn't drop near enough red gummies to finish the level. Been trying for a good week. It takes all my moves to load 1 1/2 of those bomb thingies never mind all of them so it has to be a glitch. There is no way to progress the game beyond this point! Help!!! I play on ipad.

Edited on 07/02/2015 at 11:31:12 PM PST

[Post New]by GummyWoman on Jul 3, 15 2:04 AM
Hello

I have a problem with Rome level 98-2. There are 54 tiles on the field and I have to remove 55 tiles.
So I cannot play this level anymore.
Is this an error in the game or a miscalculation or have I also remove the desert field ?

[Post New]by rob_fazer on Jul 3, 15 5:27 AM
How do I sync my progress on Gummy drop from my phone to my tablet. I uninstalled and reinstalled on my tablet. But the game has started over. It won't sync with the game on the server. Also I made an app purchase with my phone and never received my coins even though the 8.99 was taken from my bank account.
Help!

[Post New]by tiffone6 on Jul 3, 15 3:47 PM
Right in the middle of a game (Tokyo) it suddenly stops and I've spent money getting boosters and such and it's SO annoying. I love this game so much but I'm getting really tired of it doing that. then I go through all my lives trying to finish a level and it just quits on me. Help!!! Please fix it!!! This has been happening for awhile now.

[Post New]by wc09211952 on Jul 3, 15 6:04 PM
I want to know why hats and bricks disappear from my game. This has been going on for days. Can't advance because the hats and bricks keep disappearing. Not far and I'm getting disgusted with it. Sometimes it is as much as 95000 crazy!!! Can you tell me what to do. My email. wgcalkins@yahoo.com. Love the game but ready to give it up and boycott all your games

[Post New]by Barb3344 on Jul 3, 15 7:04 PM
I am totally confused, as a senior I really enjoy this game on
My IPad ...I finish down under and the plane took me to Tokyo
Ok with me.. Problem.. On level 21 ... Said road needs construction,
Went backed and played the same numbers over again , completed them
Only get bricks and coins... But the next numbers are not showing at all
Like down under. There is no help to understand this city at all
iPad had an update ... Please advise..Thanks

[Post New]by jellybeanan on Jul 3, 15 8:18 PM
I downloaded Gummy Drop on my pc and now cannot get it to go off. there is no X to get out of the game, when I click on the bottom thing to try to get out of it there it doesn't work there. I can't play any other big fish games because it says I have a game running. I want this game off my computer NOW!!!

[Post New]by djoyofme on Jul 3, 15 10:11 PM
I am in San Fransico and I completed levels 21-30. I didn't receive my gems for collecting all of the items needed. Everytime I go to build the tower it sends me to an area where a local resource person should be, but nothing is there. I can submit a screenshot if needed

Edited on 07/03/2015 at 10:12:01 PM PST

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 6, 15 11:51 AM
I keep accidentally using boosts because I accidentally touch my iPhone in the right/wrong place…I've lost count of how many waterfalls and shovels I've lost

I wish there was a kind of 'wallet' where you could stash resources and/or boosts until you needed them...or at least ask the player if they're sure they want to use it

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jul 7, 15 9:34 PM
Barb3344 wrote:I am totally confused, as a senior I really enjoy this game on
My IPad ...I finish down under and the plane took me to Tokyo
Ok with me.. Problem.. On level 21 ... Said road needs construction,
Went backed and played the same numbers over again , completed them
Only get bricks and coins... But the next numbers are not showing at all
Like down under. There is no help to understand this city at all
iPad had an update ... Please advise..Thanks

After you complete level 20 (Tokyo), there is a temple you have to build before level 21 shows up for you. (Sensoji temple, off on the little side road past level 20).

Go to: