Wild Tribe

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 27, 09 7:36 AM
The zebra has to take the yaya flower to the hospital to make the cure for fever.

bharr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by bharr on Apr 27, 09 3:19 PM
I loved this game!!! Much better than Virtual Villagers!! I just wish it would have taken a little longer to complete. I just bought it yesterday and I've already completed it (a coulple of hours ago). This is a must buy game. As for the pause glitch go into the game hit escape key, options, chose your speed and hit okay and your set to go.

bharr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by bharr on Apr 27, 09 4:26 PM
Ninajo wrote:Not yet, how do you get hatches and hammers? I've also only managed to get them to change into a gorilla, zebra and lion. Any ideas on how you get a giraffe?
put a wobblie on one of the bushes (not tree) and make sure you have your food storage built.

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Apr 28, 09 3:11 AM
larascupboard wrote:Anyone played through far enough to work out how to make a shovel yet? I've got hatches and hammers, but can't work out the shovel....

Just drag an elephant, giraffe or zebra onto the stick pile then onto the sharp grey stones and they will make a shovel

[Post New]by casey_rendell on Apr 30, 09 2:48 AM
When you have finished building the ark is that the end of the game or do they go to another island? it cost me 25 australian dollars to buy this game and if i've finished it already i'm not very impressed. it was brilliant but i feel that this is almost a waste

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 2:49:24 AM PST

[Post New]by redsunflwr on Apr 30, 09 10:45 AM
I would not recommend this game!! I paused my game with a thriving tribe. Food and water were full and everyone was healthy. When I unpaused it, all of a sudden all of my food was gone, water was gone, everyone was sick and dying. I was 74% done with the boat now everyone's dead and I am too frustrated to start over!

[Post New]by beckiline on Apr 30, 09 1:54 PM
How do I furtilize the trees? I've irrigatated the big ones just dont know how to fertilize the others...Help?!

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 30, 09 4:21 PM
Take guru giraffe to spot in riverbed where elephants dumped dirt from digging wells (you should get a hotspot). Then once they have the fertilizer bucket in their hands, pick them up and take them to the sick trees (otherwise they could go back to any tree they want and you won't get the award).

[Post New]by flandscaper on May 1, 09 12:21 PM
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:I don't have the hospital. they are building the boat looking thing right now.

if it's at the bottom right near the rocks then it is the hospital, I think you need that before you can find the second cure

nobody will build down there. It's says wrong type of tools.

have you taken a gorilla to pic up a stick, then to the jagged rocks above the stick pile, that should give you the right tool to build it I think

[Post New]by flandscaper on May 1, 09 12:27 PM
roxann0 wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:I don't have the hospital. they are building the boat looking thing right now.

if it's at the bottom right near the rocks then it is the hospital, I think you need that before you can find the second cure

nobody will build down there. It's says wrong type of tools.

have you taken a gorilla to pic up a stick, then to the jagged rocks above the stick pile, that should give you the right tool to build it I think

nope. I have tried the ax, the hammer, shovel, hammer and nail......nothing. Though when I was able to finally get wood half the monkeys went over there and just stood and the other went and built the weird wood thing which is now in the middle of the village.

I left the game in pause with my hospital 1/2 built finally got it unpaused with the space bar, and now it says wrong tool to build, no matter which I use. This is in normal mode, I already played in easy. I ev en tried starting a new tribe they won't build anything they have the axe/tomahawk thing like before... HELP please!!!

just take a plain stick

[Post New]by mady97 on May 2, 09 8:47 AM
This is a very inersting game! I Like this game

[Post New]by snowdeer on May 2, 09 9:20 AM
misslilo wrote:
peutetre wrote:I ran into a BIG problem . . . I paused to avoid horrible things while I was away and couldn't get the game to un-pause. When I'd switch it on the options screen, it just defaulted back to pause. Arghhh

Anyone else have this problem and know of a solution???

I found this bug too - seems pausing is faulty at the moment.

all you have to do is press the space bar......took me forever to figure that out.

Wild Tribe

[Post New]by tricee on May 2, 09 10:19 AM
larascupboard wrote:Anyone played through far enough to work out how to make a shovel yet? I've got hatches and hammers, but can't work out the shovel....

You have to make the water tower so you can evolve elephants. Once you have evolved them, they can make shovels from the sticks and sharp pieces of rock. They have to dig wells eventually.

[Post New]by tricee on May 2, 09 10:25 AM
aliden18 wrote:
stekker wrote:I cant cure the second disease!!!!!! the name of the disease is kopox. My zebra is walking around with the roots, but it doesnt work!!!! anyone knows why? do i have to do something else with the roots, before giving them to my patient??

You have to make a shovel first. Take a zebra to a stick, then to the sharp stones and then with the shovel to the roots

Could anybody help me with the cure for Ebolio. What do I need to do? Thank you

The cure for Ebolio should be the strange plant near the rocks and konut roots. It will mature as your zebras become a guru.

[Post New]by Konoshy on May 2, 09 11:59 AM
If anyone helps getting the messages when they try to get the Ya Ya Flower, here is a hint. Wait until one of your tribe members gets a fever. That will unlock the flower bush.

[Post New]by txsouthrngrl on May 2, 09 7:35 PM
I like the game but it's a bit short. I'm on the last thing...putting the boat together...is there something I should know?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 3, 09 9:18 AM
Nope, that's it ... end of game.

[Post New]by dsl270 on May 3, 09 9:52 AM
Im at 80% boat building and got all the cures.. is there anyway to make them work faster to build the boat/ark. I tried bringing nails to them but they keep going back...

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 3, 09 1:48 PM
Using magical tools speeds them up.

nicedoggie
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Thanks ~!!~I have spent days looking~for shovel ~~!!~I was ~!!~???~Thanks again~

[Post New]by nicedoggie on May 7, 09 9:52 PM
Shiba_Inu_luvr wrote:To get a tomahawk (I think it is really an axe), drag gorilla on the sticks and sharp rocks.
Doctors and elephant can make shovels. Doctors can dig at mysterious patterns.

Go to: