mcurbelo
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by mcurbelo on Jun 30, 15 5:04 AM
I, along with many others, are waiting anxiously for the 4th of July Special. This one is on my list. But like 178 people who've reported technical difficulties, I too am having an issue (it wont start at all) and I am asking for BF to PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. I have been a BF member for 7 years and haven't come across a game that's full of glitches that you guys haven't fixed yet.

PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Jun 30, 15 11:29 AM
I'm having the same problems my hint button is not working and I can't go back and get one of the seal pieces. I really want to finish this game

[Post New]by susanlani on Jun 30, 15 12:25 PM
Waiting.

puzzgamer1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by puzzgamer1 on Jun 30, 15 12:26 PM
And AGAIN -ANOTHER game (and AGAIN A CE) that didn't get tested well enough.
Got as far as the area with the scarecrow...and went to finish the family medallion one of the pieces had left the inventory! AND you cannot get it back. AND without putting the medallion/crest thing into the hole in the wall you CANNOT DO ANOTHER THING.
SO-again another game we paid for and can't play. am going to start again. and doing something I really don't want to do...use every page of the 'strategy guide'.
I believe that there is a sequence in getting the parts of the family medallion that if not followed cause the problem......funny...you'd have thought the 'testers' would have caught that..............maybe they don't really play these games ALL the way through? or as in several other postings told the developer but it was released anyway. ? tsk tsk bigfish --and the devs. And then they have the nerve to put out the SAME game in a SE a couple weeks later. It's NOT a new game...it's usually the same game BUT (if we're lucky) maybe fixed. pfffuiii. SOMEBODY needs to look into all the problems these CE's are having lately ....

[Post New]by GATTIP on Jun 30, 15 1:13 PM
BOUGHT THE GAME 4 DAYS AGO I HIT THE PLAY BUTTON AND NOTHING HAPPENS I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK OR 2 CREDITS

albe68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albe68 on Jun 30, 15 1:58 PM
What I find shameful is that this game continues to be on sale !! Would it not be more honest and serious withdraw?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by MysteryAngel145 on Jun 30, 15 4:44 PM
mcurbelo wrote:I, along with many others, are waiting anxiously for the 4th of July Special. This one is on my list. But like 178 people who've reported technical difficulties, I too am having an issue (it wont start at all) and I am asking for BF to PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. I have been a BF member for 7 years and haven't come across a game that's full of glitches that you guys haven't fixed yet.

Add me to the list-

I installed the demo- twice (uninstalled and reinstalled), hoping to play this game since I have the other one in this series (and hundreds of others from BF). I love these period drama type fantasy games - but when I try to play the demo, it takes me back to the game manager, right when the purring kitten of Vendel shows up. PLEASE fix this issue - I would really like to trial this game to potentially buy it.

ETA- Windows 7 professional, 64 bit

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 3:58:09 PM PST

[Post New]by jacksonm23 on Jun 30, 15 11:54 PM
Windows 7 32 Bit

Have recently purchased this game and cannot play the game it is really annoying that it the problem still hasn't being fix. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jul 1, 15 1:36 AM
Why is there no mod to give us an update on this game??
Don't they care???
I mean, 10 pages with tech issues!!!!!!

petrinov
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by petrinov on Jul 1, 15 1:41 AM
shelterhill wrote:Why is there no mod to give us an update on this game??
Don't they care???
I mean, 10 pages with tech issues!!!!!!

Looks like they just don't care anymore! I've pretty well had it! You would think that they would at least keep everyone up to date!

[Post New]by mstanfield on Jul 1, 15 5:26 AM
While starting up the game, it shows me my normal no sound detected message because i don't have speakers, but after that it does nothing, then when I go to open it up again it tells me that another game is already running, and it does the same thing after I restart the computer or reinstall the game. Is this happening to anyone else?

[Post New]by missmable on Jul 1, 15 9:33 AM
same problems as many others, the scroll accepted the token but it crashed as soon as it was placed on scroll. now it keeps showing that i need to place the token on the scroll and it's already there. i can''t get the skulls and can't go any further. it also will not let me place the watering can. so annoying and don't want to start all over, especially when others have said that doesn't help. i was enjoying the game up to this point. please fix this issue. i am running a macbook pro 10.9.5 with maverick.

[Post New]by Pandalvr7777 on Jul 1, 15 10:22 AM
I am very frustrated with the pirate scroll puzzle.. I solve the differences puzzle and the game suddenly stops and has to be re-opened. When I get back into the game it shows the scroll with the token in it, but it won't open, and I can't get any further in the game. This is so frustrating!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by thwartme on Jul 1, 15 10:37 AM
Peta52 wrote:I've got the same problem a lot of people have - the disappearing angel's dress in the HOP. Are you going to issue a patch? I do not want to start again.

Mine freezes at exactly the same point. Tried a complete uninstall/reinstall, made no difference.

Fix or money back, BFG. those are the only options.

Thanks,
Billp

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by LAINER2000 on Jul 1, 15 10:52 AM
thwartme wrote:
Peta52 wrote:I've got the same problem a lot of people have - the disappearing angel's dress in the HOP. Are you going to issue a patch? I do not want to start again.

Mine freezes at exactly the same point. Tried a complete uninstall/reinstall, made no difference.

Fix or money back, BFG. those are the only options.

Thanks,
Billp

I have the same issue with the disappearing doll dress ... restarted the game and NO HINTS ... the SG is a bit useless as well. I found the map often shows no TASKS but they will show up after you close and reopen the map. I loved the game up to the point I couldn't move forward. I seemed to have an issue with the curcer changing as well and maybe that's when the trouble started? Very disappointed that there is no fix and the game is still OUT there for more disappointed gamers.

[Post New]by wilma59 on Jul 1, 15 12:25 PM
kelsmanly6 wrote:I have the same problem. The game starts with bfg page then goes right back to game manager. Can't play it.

[Post New]by NorwegianWood on Jul 1, 15 1:36 PM
Well, count me in amongst those who can't even open the game...I have downloaded twice, updated new drivers (was able to play for a short while after the update, but then POOF back to the game manager), and after that the game will not open to play.

Very, very disappointed in BF and the developers who doesn't seem to take all the technicals issues seriously....? It seems to be a very good game, and I would love to play it. Some time.

Edit to add that I am on a PC With Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bits.

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 1:40:34 PM PST

[Post New]by meganinky on Jul 1, 15 2:17 PM
I have re-started this game three times. The last two times I got stuck on the HOP where you put dresses on the little girls. I can get the green dress and yellow dress but the third dress it won't let me do anything and the hint goes off the page. Very frustrated as I do like the game.

[Post New]by xsilentwolfx on Jul 1, 15 2:24 PM
Using windows 7 game starts up and boots me right back to games manager can't even play the game at all what a shame considering I was looking forward to buying it good thing I tried the demo first to see it did not work and I am glad I did not waste my money

[Post New]by msfocused on Jul 1, 15 5:29 PM
I'm using MacBook Pro with OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. I put the token into the scroll with the skull but game crashed when I placed the pirate token. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice, but the same thing at the same spot. The game can't be completed with getting the item out of the scroll, so I'm stuck. Please fix this - I was really enjoying this game!!!

Go to: