Re:Welcome to Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine forum

[Post New]by candycara1000 on Jul 23, 09 3:15 PM
hi margie 134 please can you help me i cant get past level 3 i cant find the mushrooms or work out the 3 puzzle pieces or open garge door please help

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jul 23, 09 8:24 PM
I don't know why so many are having a problem downloading this game. I downloaded it the first time, and it's working perfectly. I have Vista; don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Have not had any trouble with any Big Fish games. I would contact customer service; they are really good.

[Post New]by Shancara on Jul 24, 09 8:36 PM
Hello,
Feel stupid but cannot figure out the numbers to get into wolfs lab, can you help please.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 29, 09 2:36 AM
There are three clues. These give position from left to right and number to be entered. One clue serves double duty.

Remember 1 =2 ---- the first number is 2.
3 = Delta ---- the third number is 3 (and delta = 3)
2 = 2 * Delta ---- the second number is 2 * 3.

diannec21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by diannec21 on Jul 29, 09 8:12 PM
Dear BfgFlounder
I am trying to find the Dreamsand to put on the pentagram in the mansion
I collected originally but somewhere along it went missing
Any way to back up to retrieve?
Thanks Sea Anemone

[Post New]by plh55jake on Aug 5, 09 1:23 PM
PLEASE HELP. I have had to restart this game several times. It seems to get stuck at different levels. Like you will need the feather and you go to the sparklie area and pick it up along with all the other items on the list. Once you have all the items picked up, it still stays sparklie but it doesnt give u the feather and you cant go any further in the game, because that room is still sparklie yet there is nothing on the list to pick up. Can someone please help me.

[Post New]by gaelle42 on Aug 6, 09 6:19 AM
I buy departement42 and it does'nt work. when the first page open i see white strips, the cursor is not working well and i don't see the objects list to find etc.... help me pleas!!!

[Post New]by noseyrosie on Aug 17, 09 12:02 PM
Hello. I am in the final phase of the game. I have an indian necklace and rabbit's foot in my inventory. I have a flaming rose in one room, and a missing microscope lens to find. I tried to open a drawer, but I need more strength. I'm STUCK! Help!

[Post New]by t_birdsweetie on Aug 19, 09 3:38 PM
I have download this game four times and still have the same issue of the writing showing up as white or black boxes. The list boxes are blanked out and I cannot tell what is listed. Please help.

Thank you

[Post New]by GreyWolf_2323 on Aug 28, 09 4:23 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game and also I had no trouble downloading the game.

Welcome to Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine forum

[Post New]by ckmety on Sep 3, 09 6:30 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ARRRGGGGHHHH !!! Can anyone tell me how to get past the "whatever the heck it was"
It was a scene with a fireplace and a chair and over the fireplace was a square with four "signs' in it. I can't, no matter what I do, get past that part. Anyone gone there????

[Post New]by janplays on Sep 22, 09 4:38 PM
Love the game, beautiful graphics and the background sound does not irritate,.How do you get past the puzzle about the Golem. you are suppose to remove a letter to come up with his name ?

[Post New]by SpiritBC on Oct 4, 09 3:45 PM
This game is very frustrating. The cursor is really slow is my biggest complaint. Second I have had to restart the game twice because I missed a clue. Now I picked up the beaker in the werewolf chapter and it has disappeared so the game will not let me continue until I get the beaker. Any suggestions or do I have to start over again!!!!

[Post New]by poodlebaby on Oct 8, 09 7:20 PM
zman121998 wrote:I was able to download the trial but all of the text boxes are blank white. I cannot play the game because I don't know what's on the screen. Help..thanks.

[Post New]by poodlebaby on Oct 8, 09 7:22 PM
Hi, I also am having a problem with the text boxes being all white. Did anyone answer your question, and were you able to fix the problem. This seems like a great game, and I am really disappointed that I cannot play it. I am in touch with technical support, and they are trying to figure out what is wrong. Thanks

[Post New]by jcmchugh on Oct 9, 09 11:47 AM
I cannot get the moonlady to accept the eagle wings i have tried every part of her any help

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 10, 09 6:51 AM
You're trying to do the impossible. Look for a head.

[Post New]by unicornfish on Dec 7, 09 5:24 AM
I like the game, it’s rather interesting and easy. It didn’t take a lot of time to come to the end and I had fun!

Anna1782
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Anna1782 on May 21, 10 2:49 AM
Like it! Amazing game!

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Ugggghhhhh!

[Post New]by joyzebra on Sep 5, 10 10:34 AM
Lousy game!

1. Graphics on hidden objects impossible to see.
2. HInts load slow.
3. Game telling me what to do at every move is a no-no.
4. Walkthru did not match my objects plus screen shots hard to see the objects.

Not worth 1 cent if you don't enjoy.

Go to: