mminz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Divine Academy here

[Post New]by mminz on Aug 15, 15 9:34 PM
AnnBy wrote:I am not a happy camper here. I don't know what happened between late last night and this evening, but I was at level 29 and now I'm level 8 and the set up isn't even how I had my stuff at that level. I can't log in to see if that will work. Says user name or password isn't good.

me too but was set back to level 1!!!

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Aug 16, 15 2:07 PM
mminz wrote:
AnnBy wrote:I am not a happy camper here. I don't know what happened between late last night and this evening, but I was at level 29 and now I'm level 8 and the set up isn't even how I had my stuff at that level. I can't log in to see if that will work. Says user name or password isn't good.

me too but was set back to level 1!!!

I logged in and am where I was at level 28.

MikiB007
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MikiB007 on Aug 17, 15 2:45 AM
So, after all the assurances from customer services, I 've just logged in to find all my money has disappeared... again! Final straw. Enough of being fobbed off by Big Fish and their naff games. Will just take my custom elsewhere.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Aug 17, 15 3:18 PM
When I try to sell something, sometimes, that item, instead of saying
how much I get for it, will have no text in the Sell Dialogue Box at all
-- and give me nothing. I just tried to sell a potted tree that, yesterday,
was worth 10,000 Gold. Today, nothing. And two of my 3 fruit wagon
gave me nothing.

Is this a bug (I think so) ... or is it "working as intended"?

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 3:18:48 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 17, 15 10:53 PM
Aurora_Griffin wrote:When I try to sell something, sometimes, that item, instead of saying
how much I get for it, will have no text in the Sell Dialogue Box at all
-- and give me nothing. I just tried to sell a potted tree that, yesterday,
was worth 10,000 Gold. Today, nothing. And two of my 3 fruit wagon
gave me nothing.

Is this a bug (I think so) ... or is it "working as intended"?

I think this is working as intended.
If you try to sell items that you received as a reward, such as 2 of the fruit wagons, you will not receive any money for them.
The only potted plant I remember getting as a reward was the one in the gold pot, that usually costs crystals. 10,000 seems a lot, as nothing costs that much in the store, but maybe if you bought another one with crystals, that is the selling price?

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Aug 18, 15 5:53 AM
Reset back to level 1 this morning! I was at level 22 yesterday. All purchased crystals are gone (spent $142.69 from Aug 2 through Aug 11 on crystals).

Very disappointed after all the effort frantically playing for seconds at a time through the server crashes earlier this month.

Can I get some of that money back?

le01
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by le01 on Aug 18, 15 8:21 AM
I am sad that I very few scrolls embargoed in the port and can thus cannot move forward because I have no learning needed. How do I restart and keep my finical investment?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Aug 18, 15 4:48 PM
G'day,

My sincerest apologies for the delay in our replies in this thread.

The developers of Divine Academy are continuing to work on addressing the issues impacting our users that have been reported here in the forum and via email.

Our teams and theirs are doing everything humanly possible to resolve the issues that are causing players to lose progress, upgrades, and purchases. Changes and updates have been made from their end recently, and should we learn more about an update becoming available for download we will update the thread.

Please know that our players' experience with the game is incredibly important to the Divine Academy team, and they won't rest until everyone is able to have a great experience with the game.

As always, please reach out to Customer Support for one-on-one assistance.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Fires

[Post New]by vegan5533 on Aug 19, 15 7:05 AM
Hi! I am at the level where the volcano erupts and I have put out three of the four fires. But the fourth one is in the Divine Garden and I can't get it to go out. I can select the garden where the is food ready, and I get a green arrow telling me to select the garden when using the rain spell. I have tried just exiting the game and getting back into it, but the Divine Garden is still burning and it doesn't recognize the spell.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Fires

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 19, 15 8:15 AM
vegan5533 wrote:Hi! I am at the level where the volcano erupts and I have put out three of the four fires. But the fourth one is in the Divine Garden and I can't get it to go out. I can select the garden where the is food ready, and I get a green arrow telling me to select the garden when using the rain spell. I have tried just exiting the game and getting back into it, but the Divine Garden is still burning and it doesn't recognize the spell.

A user, RockinOne, had exactly the same problem a few days ago, but I don't think it was fixed.
You can try holding down the mouse button and then moving the Divine Garden.
If it doesn't change anything, then I would suggest logging a support ticket here or on the developer's site.

Edit: I just noticed that rhartsook is also having this problem.

Edited on 08/19/2015 at 8:39:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Marlena7745 on Aug 20, 15 3:05 PM
Feed up of the "server maintenace". I just connected my mana obelisk and puff! "sorry for the inconveniences, server maintenance and error num. 2"" and my charged obelisk disapeared. It does it also when I click on the gold sheep to get my 5 coins. Really, the game is fun but it has too many problems. In my opinion they should test fully a game before puting it in the market.

[Post New]by Gemini3 on Aug 20, 15 3:51 PM
(my first post as I'm a shy fishy)

So it looks like they’re removed the double buildings (Magistrate, Library, Harbour) last night but in the process, I went from Magistrate 8 to 5 and my Harbour still needs to be finished when I already completed it a week ago. Question: Do I need to just accept this and do all those upgrades again (time & resources – ouch!) or should I just wait it out and it will be corrected soon and I will be returned to my proper levels. (side note – my actual level or buildings/setup never changed – did loose money & resources but I’m used to that by now).

22/08/15 - ok - think I figured out my answer after seeing a similar post about this. Glad to be rid of the double vision with the buildings but not happy about having to rebuild these levels but there doesn't appear to be any other fix for the situation. I guess I better get building ...

Edited on 08/21/2015 at 10:13:32 PM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 20, 15 11:52 PM
Marlena7745 wrote:Feed up of the "server maintenace". I just connected my mana obelisk and puff! "sorry for the inconveniences, server maintenance and error num. 2"" and my charged obelisk disapeared. It does it also when I click on the gold sheep to get my 5 coins. Really, the game is fun but it has too many problems. In my opinion they should test fully a game before puting it in the market.

My advice is to stay away from the gold sheep. It is the one definite thing that causes a server error.

[Post New]by Marlena7745 on Aug 22, 15 2:07 AM
TMGamer 99, thank you for the advice with the golden sheep. This morning ¡big surprise! my port was available again, the stone blocking it disapeared!, so far so good but... my just connected "celestial obelisk" was disconected for "server maintenance" again!. Really,is it a way that we can enjoy this game without so many problems?.

[Post New]by Marlena7745 on Aug 22, 15 9:45 AM
They are offering somethings to buy (with real money), how can they expect that we are going to buy something with all the problems we are having?

[Post New]by Marlena7745 on Aug 23, 15 1:08 PM
New: now whe "the server etc..." not only disapears the celestial obelisk but the mana drops as well. The game producers are improving themselfs!.

[Post New]by Thalisha on Aug 23, 15 4:10 PM
I keep getting server errors (maintenance, error 2) and each time this happens all activations of obelisks are put down, so I have to start over again...don't like this

Edited on 08/23/2015 at 4:12:01 PM PST

[Post New]by tmacd2 on Aug 24, 15 4:36 AM
I am having issues with getting rocks and the "planets". Every time am using obelisk and try to make "mountain" to collect rocks I get a server error. Then I get back online and all of the mana has disappeared and sometime the obelisk is not activated anymore? Feeling frustrated!!!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 26, 15 4:12 PM
Marlena7745 wrote:... my just connected "celestial obelisk" was disconected for "server maintenance" again!.

Same here. Once you get the server maintenance error - the just activated obelisk is no longer active when reentering the game. Have to start all over to spend gold to collect enough food to visit the cave to get the stones so I can try again. Not cool !

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Aug 26, 15 5:09 PM
I have been getting ALOT of server maintenance errors the last few days. And every time I re enter the game ALL of my mana is gone! My max mana is at 160 and yesterday all day I couldnt collect any more than 143 mana. It kept telling me I had collected my max amount. I tried everything I could think of to resolve it & nothing worked. The mana thieving is getting more than aggravating

Go to: