Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

Mrs2u1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by Mrs2u1 on Oct 3, 16 5:25 AM
I am at the same place you are and I am wondering the same thing??

mohan73
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mohan73 on Oct 3, 16 5:45 AM
can you please help me to restart the game

Sunk

[Post New]by GreatNanabee on Oct 4, 16 5:23 AM
I am on level 49. I have my diver stuck. I need 20 to gain my last key. The game says I have 19 and there is one lamp post I cannot find. Please help. I have searched that area for three dad and cannot locate it help!!!!!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Sunk

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 4, 16 6:00 AM
GreatNanabee wrote:I am on level 49. I have my diver stuck. I need 20 to gain my last key. The game says I have 19 and there is one lamp post I cannot find. Please help. I have searched that area for three dad and cannot locate it help!!!!!

If you want to take screenshots of the areas, upload them to somewhere like imgur and post the links, then we can have a look and see if we can spot anything.

Otherwise, all I can suggest is zooming in and clicking everything. Also, check to make you you haven't missed a spire or seahorse on top of a building. One level apparently has a lamp that is behind a house and is hard to notice.

Edited on 10/04/2016 at 6:03:10 AM PST

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 6, 16 5:32 PM
They out to call this the waiting game.I left the game with 2 gold nugets in the mine,when I came back they were not there.Really?

Sweet_Mage
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Sweet_Mage on Oct 8, 16 4:20 AM
What was just updated because obviously it didn't fix the constant crashes and the fact right before it crashes you restart the game just to find out you didn't get the inventory you purchased....Really?!?! Let's not forget items you place for purchase in your marketplace that show up in your inventory but have already been sold so you can't sell something new and it looks like an empty slot to others visiting your marketplace - I've lost followers because of this I'm sure!!! This has been happening for months - reading all the reviews from Facebook and here - obviously I'm not the only one...tick-tock - I guess only new players will like the game at first until they also experience the frustration and quit too! Makes me an idiot I guess because I keep thinking BFG is going to fix the issues and don't just quit too!!!!

Edited on 10/08/2016 at 4:21:28 AM PST

[Post New]by Vasranya on Oct 8, 16 11:28 PM
How do you upgrade fountains?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 9, 16 4:34 AM
Vasranya wrote:How do you upgrade fountains?

You use those strange looking things that you bring up from dives.
They are elements:
Fire (Red)
Air (Turquoise/Teal)
Earth (Grey/Brown)
Water (Blue)
Nature (Green)

The blue and green ones are only used for the fountains that are bought with pearls.

To use them, click on the magic fountain/flowers. On the left if the box that pops up is an arrow. If it is greyed out, that fountain cannot be upgraded any more.
If the arrow is gold, click it to see how many of which elements are required and, if you have enough, drag the arrow to the fountain.

However, it is worth taking note of the new amount of magic it produces and how long it takes to generate. You may decided it is or isn't worth it.
Fountain upgrades in this game tend to actually reduce the amount of magic that is produced over the same duration. But, it does mean that the initial amount is greater, which can be useful for diving.

[Post New]by Vasranya on Oct 9, 16 3:42 PM
I have a bunch of those things taking up room in my storage! I think I'll sell them!

sam135
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sam135 on Oct 10, 16 3:56 PM
Hi everyone -- I know it through on a very quick tutorial, but... I don't remember. How do you help another player when they call for help? Thanks!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 11, 16 2:24 AM
sam135 wrote:Hi everyone -- I know it through on a very quick tutorial, but... I don't remember. How do you help another player when they call for help? Thanks!

Visit their island. Usually, if it is still outstanding, there is a white postage stamp with a megaphone on it centred on the screen. Click this, then drag the magic to the machine or person that needs help.

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum Update

[Post New]by ElderJen on Oct 13, 16 3:54 AM
I had nearl 6000 magic before the update and now I am reduced to around 4500. It is making it very difficult to do the dives which require much more magic than before. Why have I been reduced? Is it an accident or what?

[Post New]by Harwoodk on Oct 13, 16 9:33 AM
The same thing happened to me. I had just over 6500 and after the update had 5200! Very bummed because I had spent a lot of magic and runes to upgrade buildings to get to that point!

[Post New]by tpitt13 on Oct 13, 16 10:00 AM
why did I loose over 1000 magic points after the upgrade?

[Post New]by Archer8t5 on Oct 13, 16 3:45 PM
Yes I just started to play ,I'm level 13 and its telling me I can't help my friends until I have the upgrade.I have it on my kindle fire and so far there's not an upgrade for it.what am I supposed to do?

[Post New]by hoover4368 on Oct 14, 16 5:57 AM
I also lost a lot of magic???

[Post New]by hmsilva on Oct 14, 16 7:46 PM
I'm disappointed that the upgrade doesn't give us the next piece of the castle to build. Or that we can't de curse the areas. When will that happen???? I'm bored I

[Post New]by MayaKirax on Oct 15, 16 11:15 AM
I've just taken my first dive after updating and it doesn't seem to cost magic to extend the time of the dive anymore.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 15, 16 11:46 AM
MayaKirax wrote:I've just taken my first dive after updating and it doesn't seem to cost magic to extend the time of the dive anymore.

Hi, welcome to the forums

That is correct. there is a thread called "Update, update ..." which discusses all the changes in the new update.

Edited on 10/15/2016 at 11:46:41 AM PST

Seriously?

[Post New]by Scot143 on Oct 15, 16 7:46 PM
I just updated with your newest changes and went to the under world and was shocked to find that the cost just to enter went to 4000 magic and to activate the workers to clean up the the first area went up to 12000 - 6000 twice! That is absolutely rediculous! Unless you can come up with a way for me to quadruple my magic limit, I'll never be able to get through the process. What do you suggest?

Go to: