LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Jan 5, 16 8:50 PM
Posted from my other thread...

I last played on iPhone 6 a few hours ago & iPad Air2 last night, but now I cannot open the game, it crashes on both devices before loading.

Re:Cannot Open Game

by bfgBellerophon on Jan 5, 16 2:51 PM
Hi Littlefish884,

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering issues accessing the game. Let's go ahead and try to completely close out of your Sunken Secrets game and reopening it. To do this, double tap the Home button on your device and then swipe up on Sunken Secrets to close it. Once you've done this, try opening the game and see if itloads. If it still doesn't, please try closing it one more time and then restarting the device completely. Hopefully this helps and the game starts loading again. If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Support Teamwith your player ID so that they can look into this for you.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Feel free to post in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

bfgBellerophon

I had already tried that before posting!

[Post New]by bsnclark on Jan 5, 16 9:44 PM
donna2954 wrote:Thanks! I appreciate the quick response. Problems solved!

What?!

[Post New]by Nikki13p on Jan 6, 16 3:07 AM
I have not been able to load sunken secrets for 24 hrs now. I have tried all the help options but it still will not load.
I can't get my ID as I can't open the game. I don't know what level I am on, as I have been just playing the game but
I know I have unlocked all available sections of the island all buildings are built and I am upgrading win dodos and door. I had finished the Christmas task. And the wedding task. Also opened all balloon islands including toy island.
I see a lot of people's game stop load at the same time. What is going on?

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 3:21:04 AM PST

[Post New]by wigulf22 on Jan 6, 16 5:20 AM
This is so frustrating! Cant play either. I expect there will be an update now with a bugfix?!

[Post New]by Nancidrew on Jan 6, 16 5:59 AM
Aargh! Me, too- suddenly, no matter what I do, I can't open the game. And obviously, I've tried everything within my power, short of deleting and reinstalling the game. I'm on level 40-something, maybe 48. This clearly happened when they did whatever they did to end the Santa presents event...

Big Fish, please get a fix in!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 6, 16 7:22 AM
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to give an update on the crashing issue some players are experiencing. We're aware that the issue is ongoing and apologize for the inconvenience. I want to assure you that the team is hard at work on a fix, and it should be coming soon. Once the Moderation Team receives any information, we will post in the forums.

In the meantime, sometimes closing the game completely (by double tapping the Home button on your device, and swiping up on the game), or restarting your device, can help to get the game working as well. Thank you all for your patience while the team works to get everything back up and running again!

bfgBellerophon

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jan 6, 16 8:02 AM
What? BFG, are you saying this game not loading issue is only affecting some people? From your reply it sounds like your fix will work. Is it working for you?

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jan 6, 16 10:07 AM
Is there any progress in getting this game up and running? Any direction at all from programming? I've read other posts. People are uninstalling and reinstalling and losing their games. This can't possibly be the only solution. Come on already.

[Post New]by Kmt24601 on Jan 6, 16 10:27 AM
I am having great difficulty loading this game since last night please help as this is very frustrating

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Jan 6, 16 10:36 AM
Like many others, this game has a glitch. I can't get it to load, either and have played to long and spent too much real money to delete and reinstall. I hope you come up with a solution we can all use real soon. It's a big shame this is happening. Thx

[Post New]by Thorgrym on Jan 6, 16 11:06 AM
I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one experiencing the problem. I am not about to uninstall and reinstall the game. I hope BFG fixes it, soon.

[Post New]by Talaxsunken on Jan 6, 16 11:09 AM
I had just reached level 58, and started with getting those 3 castles. Since that is time limited, am I going to be screwed out of that feature? I was on the first part of it, and had I think 48 hours to finish, that is almost up

Fairy_penguin
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by Fairy_penguin on Jan 6, 16 11:13 AM
You get 48 hours for each castle piece. It's plenty of time and if you can afford to buy a few required items you'll do very well within the time frame. Just concentrate on making those items. Really not unachievable. Better than the level 42 diver thing with all the metal they wanted.

RoHunDoc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

game won't load/open January 5, 2016

[Post New]by RoHunDoc on Jan 6, 16 11:17 AM
Fairy_penguin wrote:

Cannot access game to 1) get ID or 2) access settings wheel

Hey everyone, I have discovered that if your splash screen comes up and you're really fast with your eyes, in the bottom left corner it shows your ID:___, with the version number underneath that. My game version number is 1.6.1

Edited on 01/06/2016 at 11:20:37 AM PST

[Post New]by AuntieMary_uk on Jan 6, 16 11:38 AM
My game just started working again!! So happy, thank you Big Fish

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 6, 16 12:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to give an update on the crashing issue people were seeing in the game. The team has been able to resolve the problem, and players should no longer be experiencing crashes. Everyone should be able to start up the game and play without further issue.

If anyone encounters another crash, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Any one of our Reps will be happy to help!

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 01/12/2016 at 9:07:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Jasi2Cute on Jan 6, 16 2:24 PM
I ve add lots of new friends but none of them are in the game plus I just made it to level 58 and there's no palace challenge ??????

[Post New]by Jasi2Cute on Jan 6, 16 4:46 PM
I reinstalled the game cause of the friends glitch and my level 58 challenge didn't pop up and now I don't even have a friends list or the palace challenge aaaauuuuuggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also please put the neighbor arrow back

[Post New]by Talaxsunken on Jan 6, 16 6:02 PM
Fairy_penguin wrote:You get 48 hours for each castle piece. It's plenty of time and if you can afford to buy a few required items you'll do very well within the time frame. Just concentrate on making those items. Really not unachievable. Better than the level 42 diver thing with all the metal they wanted.

Yeah, but I couldn't enter the game for the last day. Now that it's working, was able to finish

[Post New]by Mousy70 on Jan 7, 16 2:04 AM
I played every day on my iPad. Yesterday, wednesday 6 january, the game don't start!
I've installed the big fish app, but the game don't start... I haven't played the game in the app, so there is no historie...Help??? I can play again!!! But where are my 25 gift bags???

Edited on 01/07/2016 at 2:31:34 AM PST

Go to: