Pirate's Day 2015

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Pirate's Day 2015

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 23, 15 6:21 AM
There is a "next" button on the PDay quest. I doing the Pearls. When you click on it though, it does not release another P Day quest.. it only cycles through any open quests you may have.. So no way to open them all at once.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 23, 15 6:21 AM
Anybody who hasn't completed the quests for the pearls yet might want to try this.

Instead of clicking on the plane to get to the world map, click on the go to button from the quest each time.

I just got the first pearl on the first try. Might just be a coincidence, but you never know.

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on Sep 23, 15 6:28 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Anybody who hasn't completed the quests for the pearls yet might want to try this.

Instead of clicking on the plane to get to the world map, click on the go to button from the quest each time.

I just got the first pearl on the first try. Might just be a coincidence, but you never know.

I vary in how I go to the quests, sometimes I hit the go and sometimes I click on the plane. I even tried doing the next quest over and over until I got full circle.
Heck, I even turned my computer off for about 15 minutes to see if that worked. Nada
I have sent a ticket to CS, but I am not very hopeful.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 23, 15 6:30 AM
Gizmo, did you still have your quests after turning off the computer?
Mine were gone...

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on Sep 23, 15 6:35 AM
barbarasofie wrote:Gizmo, did you still have your quests after turning off the computer?
Mine were gone...

No, I didn't even realize that there were more quests to do until I read the forums. I am REALLY ticked off!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 23, 15 6:51 AM
Coincidence, I think. I didn't have an issue with Italy, I too got it on the 1st go. But, stuck in Indonesia.. going on 5th time around. And I am using that method too.

A bit a ok news.. while playing for the pearls the other collectibles are also dropping. Though not at a rate where you could sustain play, you may be able to make a few extra collections along the way.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 23, 15 7:02 AM
Approaching midnight here. Now to see what the next day's quests will be?

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 23, 15 7:49 AM
Day 6 is in. It is to visit Spain. No requests to collect cookie jars - just visit Spain in the 4 different modes. NOTE: only 2 quests.

Event Quests Progress 40/44
Achievement: PD Quests 40/44

First quest asked to visit Spain in Fast Shopper mode. I clicked Play Now & went to Spain. No cookie jar collectible fell. (No crew or sailor collectible).

Second quest had the trips listed Sihouette then Picture then Picky. However I did PICTURE first, then Silhouette then Picky. It did not cause any problems - I think because I used the GO button.
I clicked on the GO button for Picture Mode - went to Spain - got the mermaid cookie jar collectible.
Then I clicked on the GO button for Silhouette Mode - went to Spain - got the shark cookie jar collectible.
Then I clicked on the GO button for the Picky Shopper - went to Spain - got the Cthulthu cookie jar collectible.

Total fuel used 12 .

Edited to add: Read the words at the top - since when is Spain in the Caribbean? No risqué sayings this time.

Edited on 09/23/2015 at 7:51:41 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 23, 15 7:59 AM
I finished all the quests on Talk Dirty To Me Day.

started with 156 fuel. After cashing in collections, ended up with142 fuel.

So down 14 fuel, but gained 14 stars.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 23, 15 8:09 AM
Okay just in case I missed this. I logged off the game as I could not do anymore due to connection issues, gave some keys as always to make sure I was indeed connected, logged of. Just logged back on to give more keys and lo and behold. He's back asking about the same collection again day 5 all over again. Checked and that dang stuff is in my collection as I left it. BZ your name is mud!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 23, 15 8:21 AM
I cashed in 3 of the 4 collections to complete some of Odin's quests.

The achievement bar was not impressed. Looking more and more like we won't be receiving those 20 bars of gold. Past caring at this point.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 23, 15 8:22 AM
So it seems, that we have to do ALL the quests of the day at a time. You must not stop playing, closing the game or turning off the computer after starting the daily pirate quests - otherwise you lose part of the quest or the whole day.

This are conditions that make it impossible to have a normal life or/and a job.

Very sad, and very poor work. I'm ashamed for the developers. BZ sure has seen better days.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 23, 15 8:30 AM
Euphoria over here. I found 2 pearls for the dastardly pirate then no more pearl quests. Penalty for stopping for breakfast I quess.

Even I am having difficulty finding the upside in this quagmire.

Lisaiggy
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Lisaiggy on Sep 23, 15 8:39 AM
Although, this is only guessing on my part; if there are only four days left and there are four quest left might the last four quest come one a day and each quest would be to complete a collection. That would enable us to have all the achievements. One can hope!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 23, 15 8:41 AM
Lisaiggy wrote:Although, this is only guessing on my part; if there are only four days left and there are four quest left might the last four quest come one a day and each quest would be to complete a collection. That would enable us to have all the achievements. One can hope!

The would enable a few of you to have all the achievements. Many of us have already been forced to walk the plank.

[Post New]by gizmoscotty on Sep 23, 15 8:46 AM
barbarasofie wrote:So it seems, that we have to do ALL the quests of the day at a time. You must not stop playing, closing the game or turning off the computer after starting the daily pirate quests - otherwise you lose part of the quest or the whole day.

This are conditions that make it impossible to have a normal life or/and a job.

Very sad, and very poor work. I'm ashamed for the developers. BZ sure has seen better days.

But, that is my problem. The quests stopped showing up while I playing the game. Even when the quests stopped I kept playing. So in my case it wasn't that I turned it off.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 23, 15 8:47 AM
Finally finished Talk Dirty to Everyone But Me Pearl Quest.. Wasted so much fuel. ugh.

On the bright side, now have even more useless building supplies.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 23, 15 8:47 AM
I got screwed on on the AES customization and now with the pearls. Do they really want us back next year? They may not but some of us will be.

Have they heard of 'the power of word of mouth advertising'? Obviously not.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Sep 23, 15 8:50 AM
CH - build a treehouse? I feel I'm all dressed up and nowhere to go.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 23, 15 8:54 AM
I took down those ugly buildings soon after my quests disappeared last night. Don't care if it annoys Captain Antonio.

Go to: