bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Nov 16, 10 9:45 AM
Hi SilkenK,

Welcome to the pond!

You are currently in the Drawn: The Painted Tower ™, you are playing Drawn: Dark Flight ®.

You can find the Drawn: Dark Flight ® game forum here.

Not to worry though, you don't need to put the tear inside the eye after you have pulled the lever:

# Click on the lever to open the left lion’s mouth and eye.

# Place the LARGE STONE in the left lion’s mouth before it closes to hold it open.

# Zoom into the lion’s mouth; take SILVER NOTE 3/10 (M) and the PAPER PHOENIX (N).

# Click on the lever again to open the lion’s eye; take the REFLECTIVE DISK ( O ).

You can find a complete walkthrough for this game with more information and screenshots here.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by johnathancaine22 on Dec 5, 10 2:32 AM
i just created a account

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Dec 8, 10 7:33 AM
love the first drawn but the second in the series is alot easier imho

[Post New]by buraq_1 on Dec 13, 10 3:16 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 12/14/2010 at 5:48:57 AM PST

[Post New]by Teresakass on Dec 16, 10 9:53 PM
This is such a cool game that I wanted to see the extras ..like everyone else. This game was both intriguing and fun. Games like these could keep me busy all day an night.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 19, 10 2:45 AM
Thanks for the info I'll go and see if I can get unstruck.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 19, 10 2:47 AM

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Dec 19, 10 2:48 AM

[Post New]by wolfquest99 on Apr 18, 11 6:16 PM
I'm up 2 the part when I have 2 put the gear in the clock but the game won't let me do anything with it...

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 20, 11 2:38 AM
Hi wolfquest99,

Welcome to the pond!

Once you have acquired the gear by trading in the teddy bear, be sure to place the gear in the center of the clock. The screenshot below shows exactly where :

Placement of gear in clock

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Jojozachma04 on Jun 1, 11 10:42 AM
I bought the game and now i'm going in circles why is there NO game strategy for iPad are we stepchildren . PLEASE..?

I have this problem with almost all of my BFG's ,

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 30, 12 8:12 PM
When I gave the witch doctor the potion, he did not give me the heart, can someone tell me what to do to get the heart?
Thanks

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 30, 12 8:18 PM
When I gave the witch doctor the potion, he did not give me the heart, can someone tell me what to do to get the heart?
Thanks

[Post New]by rollyrita on Aug 20, 12 8:42 AM
hi i have tried drawing the clouds in in varying combinations i am compleaty stuck help rollyrita

[Post New]by _Rosanna_ on Mar 18, 13 1:08 PM
I found the walkthrough very helpful, especially on the harder puzzles and just wondering what to do next if I didn't get it by the hints. The deluxe strategy guide looks like a glorified walkthrough to me.

Go to: