Re:Suddenly getting "Director Error"

[Post New]by redtailhawk on Feb 12, 11 4:59 PM
I have Vista on my computer. I am receiving "director error" when I try to start MTE.
This is a game I love to play and I have been asked to upgrade. Do you have any answers, so I can get back to playing my game?

[Post New]by diarre52 on Feb 12, 11 6:53 PM
I as well am getting the mentioned error..could someone please send me the link for vista?

MCRN46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by MCRN46 on Feb 15, 11 4:12 PM
I am also getting this error. I have Vista too. Please advise. Thank you!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 15, 11 4:50 PM
Hi everyone,

If you're encountering the Director Error or any other technical issues with Mahjong Towers Eternity, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to help.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Mar 26, 11 6:05 AM
Poerkoelt - think iv asked you in another thread tonight as well - which puter system are you running?

Redtailhawk - Diarre52 - Mcrn46 - link sent - log in - view My Messages on right of screen

Fi

Chana
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Chana on Apr 10, 11 10:00 AM
I also need this fix. I'm running Vista also

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts