sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:To Friends of DotJ; DJ1; Ree; Kelli Jo; DOTTY (android) & aussie_Dot

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 31, 17 5:20 PM
Dot.........I understand more than you know.......yes, you do need to downsize, but keep a few of hubby's personal items........a year from now, if you get rid of them, you will want them back! I still regret giving away some things.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 31, 17 9:47 PM
DOT AS YOU KNOW I AM DOING THE SAME THING AS YOU. THE SORTING IS SO HARD. I CAN'T DO IT FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME.

THE GOOD THING WE WERE LIVING WITH OUR YOUNGEST WHEN HE PASSED. I CAN TAKE MY TIME. SORT OF TILL MY SON DECIDES I AM TAKING TO LONG.

SUCH IS LIFE. WE TAKE CARE OF THEM TILL THEY ARE GROWN. NOW THEY TAKE CARE OF US.

SHARLENE

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 31, 17 10:48 PM
Dot, anytime you need a break or a holiday, you know where I live. Would love to have you visit.

My furniture comes home the day after Easter, so will definitely had a couple of spare beds.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 1, 17 3:58 AM
Hi Dot

Good luck with moving and all it entails. I'm sure it will be sad to leave your home but look forward to new adventures and take the good memories with you. So glad your lovely family are taking good care of you.

Take care

Norry

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 2, 17 7:59 AM
All the best dear Dot!!!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Apr 2, 17 8:33 AM
I'm so in and out myself these days that I've taken down my wish list at least until May 1. Hugs as you face a very difficult task. Focus on what you need to. It's a big change and a hard loss. You give yourself the time you need to adjust. It's good you will be with family as that will help.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 2, 17 8:45 AM

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( DOT!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 2, 17 2:06 PM
Dot, my heart truly breaks for you. I've been there, it's heartbreaking and stressful.

But how utterly wonderful that you have such a terrific family. So glad you will be going with your son. Being alone to handle the stresses of maintenance on a place is tough.

At least it's happening pretty fast, so no time to dwell. My best to you always, Dot. Please take good care and see you whenever.

Libby

shosesize
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by shosesize on Apr 2, 17 3:30 PM
Dearest Dot, I hope the move goes well and just think Easter and a new home. You have been down a rough road of late, i think of you most days and hope in time you will smile at all the happy times you and Ron shared together.
Happy Easter
Love Ann

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Apr 2, 17 5:03 PM
Dotty, I admire the strength you have shown while dealing with the loss in your life. And I'm so glad to know that your family is there for you Sending best wishes and love to you.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Apr 3, 17 1:49 PM
Thanks for the update, sweet.
You are in my thoughts always, keep strong.
Hugs =v=

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Apr 5, 17 1:46 PM
Hey Dot, I have reposted my wish list, and changed rooms, since then I can gift 2 or 3 friends, and their rooms show up, the rest are still not working. I am going back in changing back to my spring room, and change a thing or two in there, from the sounds of it everybody needs to repost, and change their rooms slightly.
Thanks as always, you wonderful Dot , you!

Riddler ( Gary )

And Dot, I am so very sorry to hear the news, just now saw the post, I have said prayers for you and your family, and we are all always here to help with anything, just say the word! Hang tuff Baby Girl! HUGS ** D **

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 21, 17 5:20 PM
Hi all! Next update!

I have started to move into the house with my son & his family.
The movers (to move the larger pieces of furniture I am taking) come Monday (2 days time). However I am still madly packing & moving the smaller stuff across to the house. I have given up on sorting. I did not realize how much "stuff" I had accumulated! Decided to move what is left across to the new house and what fits into my new area will stay & the rest will go to charity.

Boy, do I ache!!!! In muscles I had forgotten I still had. Packing & moving is @###^$@.

MY BIG NEWS! My son's internet provider can't hook the internet up until May 8th. So I will be without access to the internet for my PC games for 15 days (as of tomorrow).
So I will be taking down my wish list until I can play again. Already getting withdrawal as I have had very limited time & energy to play MC for a few weeks now.
I will go to the local library (hopefully) and play my android game. Just not sure how often that will be because I will still have to unpack & sort out my belongings.

Please don't delete me as I will be back.

Best of luck with the Spring Event.

Dot

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 21, 17 5:51 PM
Glad to hear from you Dot!

Sore moving muscles SUCK and NO INTERNET???? ACK!! Will keep an eye on the Consortium until you are back.......no worries.

Susie

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Apr 21, 17 6:03 PM
15 days is a looooong time

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 21, 17 6:43 PM
Hi Dot--So good to hear from you! So sorry you won't have access to your PC games for 15 days but, no worries. We'll all be waiting for your return, no deleting here! My thoughts and well wishes will be going out to you as you work on getting settled.

Take care of yourself first!

Ada

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Apr 21, 17 7:12 PM
Thanks for the update and as for those sore muscles a nice soak in the bath with lavender oil helps a heap.

No thoughts of deleting you here and look forward to seeing you back in the castle.

Take care of yourself and good luck with the moving.

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Apr 21, 17 8:48 PM
Dot,

Best of luck completing the move! We will eagerly await your return.

Astra

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 21, 17 11:21 PM
Dear Dot, you will remain on my friends list for as long as it takes.

Looking forward to your return,
katiek

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Apr 21, 17 11:43 PM
Dear Dot,

Good Luck on your move.

So sorry that you'll be without internet until May 8th.

I will miss you madly until your return. Party May 8th!

Bijou

Go to: