[Post New]by amberdawn247 on Nov 18, 11 10:27 AM
is there going to be a part 2,

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Nov 18, 11 10:32 AM
According to what I have read on the web Part 2 is meant to come out late 2011 so I have my fingers crossed

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Dec 8, 11 9:11 PM
I just finished the game. I don't care for romance stories at all but this story wasn't too bad and the gameplay made up for the mushy parts of the story. I got this one as a daily deal. I'll probably buy part II the first time it becomes available.

I give this game out of 5 s. Good game!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 3, 12 4:38 PM
I like romance stories in games I guess because I also love romance novels, this game was good, it had plenty of puzzles and HOS.

The graphics were great and it was fun to play.

I think that I got my money worth when I bought a while back on sale.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Jan 14, 12 6:37 PM
Just finished this game at last. I don't normally do romance themes but this was more of an action-romance and was a very good story. The story held my interest all the way through the game, though at times I was annoyed at the length of time spent watching/listening to cut scenes because I couldn't hurry them along without skipping entirely - which meant I'd miss parts of the story. Graphics are bright and clear - a bit fuzzy in a few places but not terribly so - nicely drawn artwork. The voices fit the characters and added a nice touch to the game - so many games won't do voice overs so I'm glad this one did. The mini games were my favorite part - good variety and fun to play. I love the hint gathering minis too - different way to earn hints. All in all a great game and I'm looking forward to the next one

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Feb 25, 13 12:23 PM
Didn't last long in the demo....not my style of game. Mostly trying to find an assortment of very small items in a somewhat blurry game then mindless little puzzles to solve...slow moving and not much of a story. Maybe good for someone else but not me....

wsb813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wsb813 on May 30, 13 1:11 AM
Loved both games enough to buy the book. I hope they make the rest of the books in the series into games. It was just enjoyable, loved all the different mini-games, and the music was great.

Go to: