Tidal town SS replacement

Re:Tidal town SS replacement

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 28, 18 5:35 PM
i got my friends back , cool , but today was a bad day for me Charter cable is being bad and when i clicked on one of my friends it says *need to up-date* so i gone though the up date but after waiting like 20 min nothing has happend .

What do next ?

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 28, 18 7:55 PM
I wrote to tech support about the friends disappearing. I heard from them today asking for a screen shot of my game... but when I just checked all my friends reappeared - AGAIN!!!!!!! I still don’t know what happened but I’m not counting on my friends staying... I’m holding off replying until I know after a day or 2 that they remain. Until then I’m going to play the updated version with the new quests and see how far I can get to the new limits. I think I’m nearing the end of the 2nd new quest of deciffering the magic book. One more magnifying glass.

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 28, 18 11:25 PM
i love this game but so hard on this new comp with the emulator .. thinking about having some one help me take my old comp and turn it into just a chrome os fully for android only

a killer android computer

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 29, 18 9:03 AM
SlavicCookingCom wrote:I think I’m nearing the end of the 2nd new quest of deciffering the magic book. One more magnifying glass.

If you get any timed quests like the cake one, which need specific machines, could you please let me know? I might have to buy a new machine.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 29, 18 1:34 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:
SlavicCookingCom wrote:I think I’m nearing the end of the 2nd new quest of deciffering the magic book. One more magnifying glass.

If you get any timed quests like the cake one, which need specific machines, could you please let me know? I might have to buy a new machine.

Ok... will do!! Right now I’m doing the Flying Carpet (uses Balloon, Request Board, Magic) and Carousel (Balloon, Request Board, Taylor’s Bench) Events. Both are not Timely.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 30, 18 1:52 AM
Thanks, I've just unlocked the Carousel one.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Mar 30, 18 7:46 AM
I think I’m done with all the new activities and quests since the newest update (0.0.3.53). The last being the carousel and the flying carpet. It doesn’t carry anyone like it did in Sunken Secrets. It is just a decoration. But the one thing holding constant again is my friend list reappeared and every one that I originally had included is there again.

Edited on 03/30/2018 at 11:37:23 AM PST

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Mar 30, 18 3:59 PM
i love the up date more to do , got my first chest , that was cool . still working on other stuff , But they did open up the decorations now , But with the fences being like 785 for one then the prices going up every time you buy one , it going to take awhile to decrorate now , sure are going to have to work for it .

just like the Slots for the Machines i had notice they up the gems prices on that . going to take time opening up all the slot for that now ,

But at least a start

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 31, 18 12:07 AM
Yes, you're right, they have put the cost of the slots up. And I thought they were too expensive before! I'm sure they used to be 14, 21 and 28. Now they're 16, 28 and I don't know how much for the last one. Not impressed.

It looks like the flying carpet was the last task in this event thing.

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Apr 1, 18 1:51 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Yes, you're right, they have put the cost of the slots up. And I thought they were too expensive before! I'm sure they used to be 14, 21 and 28. Now they're 16, 28 and I don't know how much for the last one. Not impressed.

It looks like the flying carpet was the last task in this event thing.

it's now 16, 28 then 40 . i finally got gems to pop open a slot for the bread maker

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 1, 18 2:27 AM
40!!

If they'd given us new ways to get gems, then it might be OK. I'm glad I spent a lot of mine when I did then.

TBall50x
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by TBall50x on Apr 1, 18 11:51 PM
This new game sounds like an upgrade of Farm Up instead of S.S.

Edited on 04/01/2018 at 11:52:32 PM PST

[Post New]by patsyplum on Apr 3, 18 8:20 AM
Can you only see yiur pigeon when visiting friends

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Apr 3, 18 6:40 PM
patsyplum wrote:Can you only see yiur pigeon when visiting friends

it kinda like you can see your own mana bubbles but when visiting others you dont see that at all

im not sure if the boxes will be used later on down the line But . i think you open the pigeon to open up the mail , and if that the case you could not open the pigoen to send to your self

[Post New]by MsBlocksworth on Apr 4, 18 1:14 PM
i guess guy i have to go it was a fun ride . I had Nox player and it deleted my 5.1 emulator on there end the program just stopped working

and even if i tried another emulator such as bluestack . i would have to start the whole game over again as like With SS and TT reinstalling , it does not save your data on there end

thanks guy and i wish you all the best

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Apr 7, 18 7:41 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:i guess guy i have to go it was a fun ride . I had Nox player and it deleted my 5.1 emulator on there end the program just stopped working

and even if i tried another emulator such as bluestack . i would have to start the whole game over again as like With SS and TT reinstalling , it does not save your data on there end

I thought SS did save your info “in the cloud” but only on the same OS. I guess I’m wrong. Maybe when I needed to replace a broken iPad Pro the info was saved by Apple cloud backup and not by the app servers. I’m wondering in the emulator if there is still a folder with the saved TT data that you can move to a new program?

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Apr 7, 18 7:41 AM
MsBlocksworth wrote:i guess guy i have to go it was a fun ride . I had Nox player and it deleted my 5.1 emulator on there end the program just stopped working

I thought SS did save your info “in the cloud” but only on the same OS. I guess I’m wrong. Maybe when I needed to replace a broken iPad Pro the info was saved by Apple cloud backup and not by the app servers. I’m wondering in the emulator if there is still a folder with the saved TT data that you can move to a new program?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Apr 7, 18 8:40 AM
It's possible that linking the TT game with a Facebook account will save your progress. That's how SS did it for the mobile versions.

Edited on 04/07/2018 at 8:40:42 AM PST

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 7, 18 9:32 AM
I don't know anything about emulator but on my pc the BF games are stored in the files and can be transferred in to the game manager from there so maybe that emulator or the game can be restored from the files?
For some reason every time I download a game lately it goes to the files and it used to go to straight to game manager and I don't know why unless it is because I changed the updates setting to manual instead of automatic on the game manager? When I had it on automatic sometimes I still had to do updates manually.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 8, 18 12:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear about the troubles with possible progress loss for Tidal Town. As a quick reminder, our games are not designed to work with emulated operating systems. Because of this design, we are unable to guarantee that games will run well for players using an emulator. Any troubleshooting tips we have to offer are also unlikely to help if/when players encounter any issues (such as progress loss) while playing Tidal Town through an emulator.

Thank you, everyone, for your understanding. Please PM one of our active Moderators if there are any questions about this or about anything else about Tidal Town. We're always happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: