bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 28, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings forum

[Post New]by jonibf on Sep 30, 11 9:51 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
all i get is sound , gos to black & white . help.

Re:Welcome to Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings forum

[Post New]by dehcch on Oct 1, 11 6:27 AM
great game but disappointed that it had so few levels.

Edited on 10/01/2011 at 6:27:51 AM PST

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Oct 3, 11 7:24 AM
I really loved this game. I'm just sorry it isn't longer e.g. all the other paintings... I assume there will be a sequel; I'm looking forward to that.

kirjushyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kirjushyk on Nov 19, 11 1:29 PM
Great game

[Post New]by Maggie_in_Spain on Jan 12, 12 3:13 AM
Enjoying the game so far, but can't get past the Dragon Realm. WHERE should I have picked up a magic bracelet?

[Post New]by Pookybear46 on Jan 21, 12 6:17 PM
I can't solve the painting with the beetles beside the mage. I have all six and looked in the Menu book that shows the order. 7 is yellow, 3 is lime green, 4 is turquoise, 5 is dark blue, 2 is purple, and 6 is pink. I pick a beetle up and try to put it in its proper color, it just keeps falling back down. I try to rearrange the beetles in the proper order and they keep going back to the order they were. Also, what is with the chest that has numbers lined up and indicates something is missing? Is this because I can't solve the beetle part? Someone help. I'm ready to quit.

Edited on 01/21/2012 at 6:23:12 PM PST

Go to: