bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any My Farm Life 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Sep 28, 11 12:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Post any My Farm Life 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by cristal666 on Sep 28, 11 5:34 AM
hi i keep getting an error message and then the program closes
i have uninstalled and re-installed but i am still getting the error message

Twingirl93
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Twingirl93 on Sep 28, 11 5:36 AM
T've got the same problem. Bought this game straight away, did not do the trial and now cannot play this nice game.

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Sep 28, 11 5:47 AM
error Access violation at 0x7716A123 (tried to write to 0x00030FB4),program terminated.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Sep 28, 11 7:04 AM
Mission 3 in relaxed (untimed mode) you have to fulfill an order of 4 tomatos, 4 peppers and 1 milk. Only problem is the progress bar never goes beyond 18% with these orders fulfilled so you cannot complete the mission and continue further.

Edited on 09/28/2011 at 7:08:02 AM PST

[Post New]by tabj0323 on Sep 28, 11 7:24 AM
Same for me larascupboard, Mission 3 stuck at 18% in relaxed mode.

[Post New]by genuine_snowydad on Sep 28, 11 8:31 AM
tabj0323 wrote:Same for me larascupboard, Mission 3 stuck at 18% in relaxed mode.

have you seen Carlos at the top with an empty crate? maybe you just forgot to bring him a full crate of veggies...

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Sep 28, 11 8:36 AM
genuine_snowydad wrote:
tabj0323 wrote:Same for me larascupboard, Mission 3 stuck at 18% in relaxed mode.

have you seen Carlos at the top with an empty crate? maybe you just forgot to bring him a full crate of veggies...

I demoed from the developer and ran into the same glitch, Carlos isn't there, which is what's causing the issue, he's not showing up with his empty crate like he does in the standard mode.

kdtae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kdtae on Sep 28, 11 9:11 AM
I got up to level 22 today. I saved the game and now it takes me to level 12 and crashes

[Post New]by surfmistress on Sep 28, 11 9:24 AM
Had no problem with level 3 - made it to level 8 before I discovered a new problem.

Edit: This is playing casual mode, haven't tried expert or relaxed since I've already used about 35 minutes of my demo time

Bought the chili sauce machine but it comes in 'broken' and needs repair. When I go into the Gear section, I have a grey box for $800 that shows the bubble "With this you can fix anything" if I mouse over it.

I'm guessing this is supposed to be the toolbox, but since it's greyed out I can't buy it. Everything else on the level is done but without the toolbox to fix the machine, I can't finish the level.

I've already uninstalled and down a reload/install just in case it was a momentary glitch, but same thing happens when I try to play again. Any suggestions?

Edited on 09/28/2011 at 9:28:24 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 28, 11 10:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I wanted to swing by and offer some help. If the game is crashing, please check to see if there are any outdated components in your system. Here is a great help article with more information: Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing an Access Violation error message, it might be occurring for a number of reasons; our help article lists these reasons out along with some possible solutions: Access Violation

If you are having troubles with being unable to progress to the next level, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If this doesn't help, you may want to see if starting over with a new player profile will help.

If the game is not saving your progress, please take a look at the following help article: Save Errors

Still having troubles with the game? The best thing to do is to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) so that our reps can take a look at your system and help you one-on-one. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by bgmsad on Sep 28, 11 1:59 PM
My game constantly reverts back to level 15, no matter how far I get. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Sep 28, 11 4:38 PM
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:
genuine_snowydad wrote:

I demoed from the developer and ran into the same glitch, Carlos isn't there, which is what's causing the issue, he's not showing up with his empty crate like he does in the standard mode.

I think you've hit the nail on the head Spirit_of_Auron... in the timed mode Carlos is there awaiting an order. In untimed, relaxed mode, they forgot to program him to arrive. It's a bit game breaking.

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Sep 28, 11 4:49 PM
larascupboard wrote:
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:
genuine_snowydad wrote:

I think you've hit the nail on the head Spirit_of_Auron... in the timed mode Carlos is there awaiting an order. In untimed, relaxed mode, they forgot to program him to arrive. It's a bit game breaking.

Yeah, I plan on installing the BFG version and seeing if a 3rd attempt at remaking the profile helps, otherwise It's going in my waiting for a bug fix folder, because I doubt it's my laptop, which rarely ever has bugs that are it having issues. I have the first one from a disc, and since I can't beat that one's timer due to the no relaxed mode thing, I figured at least this one I could, and then I found the relaxed mode glitch.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Sep 28, 11 5:14 PM
I just received a message back from the Developers Tech support. They recommend uninstalling the game (from control panel) and redownloading it from their site. How does that work if you brought it from BFG?

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Sep 28, 11 8:51 PM
It doesn't, but they might assume you are doing the demo from their site. Try contacting customer service here and see what they suggest, because I think the best way we're getting our relaxed mode fixed is by it getting reported to CS here.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Sep 28, 11 8:56 PM
Spirit_of_Auron wrote:It doesn't, but they might assume you are doing the demo from their site. Try contacting customer service here and see what they suggest, because I think the best way we're getting our relaxed mode fixed is by it getting reported to CS here.

According to [removed by moderator] Tech support this game is available from their site only. This should be interesting.

Will report to BFG Tech Support also.

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 9:53:33 AM PST

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Sep 29, 11 1:04 AM
larascupboard wrote:Mission 3 in relaxed (untimed mode) you have to fulfill an order of 4 tomatos, 4 peppers and 1 milk. Only problem is the progress bar never goes beyond 18% with these orders fulfilled so you cannot complete the mission and continue further.

I have the same problem! Carlos won't show up in this level no matter what I try.

[Post New]by larascupboard on Sep 29, 11 1:10 AM
Imberis wrote:
larascupboard wrote:Mission 3 in relaxed (untimed mode) you have to fulfill an order of 4 tomatos, 4 peppers and 1 milk. Only problem is the progress bar never goes beyond 18% with these orders fulfilled so you cannot complete the mission and continue further.

I have the same problem! Carlos won't show up in this level no matter what I try.

I left the game running for 45 mins on this level waiting for him to show up... event though it is untimed, I feel he should have arrived within that time frame.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Sep 29, 11 1:19 AM
larascupboard wrote:I left the game running for 45 mins on this level waiting for him to show up... event though it is untimed, I feel he should have arrived within that time frame.

I waited for a couple of minutes, but I wasn't patient enough to wait that long! LoL!

I think I'm going to write to Customer Support to see if they have any advice and if they'll notify the developer about this.

Go to: