bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

UPDATE! New Version of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Available today! September 28th

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Sep 28, 11 12:55 AM
Hi fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek that fixes the following:

• Corrected the ending cinematic.
• Corrected problem with text displaying.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

Edited on 09/28/2011 at 10:02:41 AM PST

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Available today! September 28th

[Post New]by gailweis on Sep 28, 11 7:24 AM
According to the developer, this new version also fixes the problems with viewing the text.

Thanks!
Gail

revenee
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Available today! September 28th

[Post New]by revenee on Sep 29, 11 7:57 PM
So far a great game with no problems.. Should I unininstall/reinstall anyway to avoid the ending problem? Think I'm close to ending. Thanks.

revenee
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by revenee on Sep 29, 11 8:02 PM
So far a great game with no problems.. Should I unininstall/reinstall anyway to avoid the ending problem? Think I'm close to ending. Thanks.

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Sep 29, 11 10:22 PM
Hi revenee,

I think you'd better just play and there's a great chance you won't encounter any problems. I'd advise to install the patch only if you have any problems.

Best regards,
Artifex Mundi Team

revenee
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by revenee on Sep 30, 11 5:32 PM
Thanks Artifex Mundi. Appreciate your help..Renee

[Post New]by lookelew on Sep 29, 12 10:54 PM
Ok..I'm stuck at The ruins at the end of the game. Ruin symbols are lit up but no hole in the ground no matter what I do.out of frustration I started at the beginning. Now I see there's an update n u need to uninstall/reinstall the game. Does that include the kindle fire?
please help. Thanks

Go to: