NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Ending - Possible Spoilers

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Sep 28, 11 8:13 AM
I have a question for those who have finished this game. What happens after Spider goes away? I thought the villagers were supposed to come back, but all it did was let me keep playing levels in the City Hall. Am I missing something?

Nana

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Ending - Possible Spoilers

[Post New]by theoldbag on Oct 1, 11 10:57 PM
I am experiencing the same thing ???

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Oct 9, 11 10:09 PM
Yanno... yes, I was quite frustrated. The game kept saying the inhabitants were to come back... and they didnt. Anyhow, it is a GORGEOUS game, with wonderful sceneries, lots of options... very nice game. Highly recommended, although it is a little bit to the easy side... but worth playing.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Oct 10, 11 7:41 AM
Okay, so I'm not missing anything. This is an absolutely gorgeous game. I didn't have any of the problems with graininess that some mentioned. I also loved the music and the game play. Some of the webs were easy but some kicked my hinney!

I'm playing through again with a different name. I was going to see if anything different happened.

Nana

[Post New]by Ozziencali on Oct 25, 12 4:46 PM
Nana - did you free the people or lose the plot?

[Post New]by moodymollyr on Oct 23, 13 3:59 PM
What I want to know is how you free the people. I too have played under several different names but have never had the people come back to the city. Do they ever appear? And if they do, how do you get them back?

Go to: