Jensmore
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

How to get to Lava levels?

[Post New]by Jensmore on Sep 28, 11 5:21 PM
I keep seeing other people posting about Lava levils, but after Island, my lava levels says "available soon in app stores". How is everyone getting the levels past Island or where are you buying or loading the higher levels??

TY!

Re:How to get to Lava levels?

[Post New]by cele_1 on Sep 29, 11 3:19 PM
The Lava Level should open up after you complete the Island Level. Perhaps you should uninstall and reinstall. There is nothing else to buy or load. The Colonel and General modes open up after you complete the 5 levels.

Jensmore
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jensmore on Sep 30, 11 1:40 AM
This is odd... I have all Lt levels done with stars, but one. The col. And Gen levels are all unlocked. I went to view LG in the app store, but since I already have it there was no way to load it. I downloaded my LG about 3 weeks ago. Have they added the lava levels since then? My version is free. Is there not a paid version with more levels yet?

[Post New]by cele_1 on Sep 30, 11 11:10 AM
If you got it from Big Fish, just login there, then click on "My Account" then "Purchase History". You can reinstall any of the games you've purchased from there. But, you said your version was free, so I'm assuming it was not from Big Fish. Perhaps the free version is incomplete.

Jensmore
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jensmore on Sep 30, 11 4:22 PM
If I reinstall or get the paid version, will I lose All the levels I've completed? I don't mind buying the game, but it would completely suck if I had to start all over! It's odd nothing ever pops up about upgrading or advertising a full version.

[Post New]by cele_1 on Oct 3, 11 7:04 PM
If you downloaded it from Big Fish, it should save your game. If you downloaded it from somewhere else, it will likely not save your game.

Jensmore
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Jensmore on Oct 8, 11 1:48 AM
Sorry, I'm Internet ignorant. I went to my app store and searched for free games, then downloaded it. I assumed only the creators of each app could put them in the app store. I couldn't figure out how to buy games using this website. :-(

[Post New]by Debz41 on Nov 2, 11 3:16 AM
I also haven't got lava levels yet it is still not available in the app store . I am playing on an iPad. I think it's only available so far for the computer version.

[Post New]by Debz41 on Nov 3, 11 3:04 AM
Just letting you know the lava level is in the app store today.

Go to: