How do I get through from that game that I have to rotate the ring for the right position?

[Post New]by Niveandes on Sep 28, 11 11:18 PM
I'm stuck for almost a month

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

How do I get through from that game that I have to rotate the ring for the right position?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 15, 12 6:20 PM
Niveandes wrote:I'm stuck for almost a month

If I remember correctly, this was the puzzle that I skipped because it made no sense to me; I thought that I had them lined up but nothing happened so I couldn't figure out as to what to do.

The SKIP button is on your lower right-hand corner of the screen.

MEnr56

Re:How do I get through from that game that I have to rotate the ring for the right position?

[Post New]by Patchworklady on Jun 25, 12 12:34 AM
WHAT SKIP BUTTON? THERE ISN'T ONE ON THE GAME I AM PLAYING, ANOTHER WASTE OF MONEY AS I CAN'T GET PAST IT.!!! HOW ABOUT A WALK THRU BIG FISH?

Re:How do I get through from that game that I have to rotate the ring for the right position?

[Post New]by ruthbrummett1 on Jul 5, 12 4:29 PM
I can't ANY of the games to play!!! They don't make any sense!!! what waste of money. I will NOT buy another a game!!!

metoo48
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by metoo48 on Aug 28, 12 12:00 PM
I agree with the people who can't get thr the rotate the ring to right position....I don't have a skip either

[Post New]by srobinson on May 23, 13 12:58 PM
I am another player trying to get thru the rotate ring. There is no skip button. I can't go any further in the game. Please help.

Go to: