bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 29, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ktpr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ktpr on Sep 30, 11 10:01 AM
this game is rubbish it doesnt save doesnt click on the armour so now I cant continue in the game.Ive tried redownloading but it still the same

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by asdpc_lady on Oct 1, 11 6:40 PM
I am having the same problem and reloaded it 3 times.

1sue
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by 1sue on Oct 2, 11 11:14 AM
Crap, I was hoping I wouldn't find this. Low and behold there it is all the trouble I'm having. If you can't move the Armor you can't get the puppet and if you can't do them there is nothing else you can do SOMEONE PLEASE HELP< THIS IS ONE FISH THAT IS ABOUT TO FLOAT TO THE TOP OF THE TANK.

lumif
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lumif on Oct 29, 11 11:28 AM
I'm stuck and can't advance. Does anybody know how to solve the part of the 4 monitors and how to open the door that has a torch please. ? excuse by my english!

[Post New]by leylous on Oct 29, 11 1:20 PM
The game does not save, I cannot move the armour so I cannot advance... Should I delete the game and forget about it?

[Post New]by happy_pepsi on Oct 31, 11 7:12 PM
I love this game, so far anyway. Does anyone know how to get past the 'press the secret stones in the wall' in the secret site? I've pressed the ones shown in the strategy book, but nothing happens??? cheers

[Post New]by happy_pepsi on Oct 31, 11 7:12 PM
I love this game, so far anyway. Does anyone know how to get past the 'press the secret stones in the wall' in the secret site? I've pressed the ones shown in the strategy book, but nothing happens??? cheers

LJDVW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by LJDVW on Nov 9, 11 8:25 PM
happy_pepsi wrote:I love this game, so far anyway. Does anyone know how to get past the 'press the secret stones in the wall' in the secret site? I've pressed the ones shown in the strategy book, but nothing happens??? cheers

jdhbf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jdhbf on Nov 10, 11 4:59 PM
This game downloaded and was running fine until I got to the point where I started a fire to create a new handle. According to the Strategy Guide I should have gotten some tongs when I played the mini game where I got the torch. I did not receive tongs, and I went back to see if there was a mini game I missed, but ther is nothing active in that area. Any assistance would be appreciated before I purchase for the game.

[Post New]by glowie on Nov 12, 11 7:36 AM
I loved the game, however I am stuck on the Bonus adventure where you draw the mirror image in the cave, Any suggestions? Is there a walkthrough for this part?

[Post New]by jcsqueak76 on May 16, 12 4:18 PM
The problems with the game not saving and not being able to move past the armour seem to be confined to the regular version of the game I downloaded the trial version of this game and was able to continue right through this area and keep playing. I suggest you contact the technical issues department in the troubleshooting forum list. and write out your issue. I was able to get a coupon code as a refund for the regular version eventually. I have since bought the collector's edition.

[Post New]by catchme1 on Apr 13, 13 5:22 PM
I have also got stuck on the blocks in wall! Help! Would like to continue game, was enjoying till this happen CatcheMe1

Go to: