cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 28 September 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 29, 11 12:06 AM
Any comments fishes?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Todays DD 28 September 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 29, 11 3:56 AM
I really like this game. I like that the shots are erratic and bounce all over that place. It’s like playing pinball in outer space with a twist in gravity. I absolutely love the Robot humor. I laughed out loud when I read the Robot’s log between the game play levels. The entries about the debates with the fly were hilarious.

I enjoyed the music and sound too. The music is light and soothing and the sounds as the balls collide and explode are interesting. I find this game an excellent choice when I want to take a break from puzzles and mazes and fragmented objects.

ToonaCat
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by ToonaCat on Sep 29, 11 5:32 AM
Hi all, I bought this game when it came out and played it to the end and super enjoyed it. Some in the prior review thread were bothered by Rob the Robot's diary entries about energy and/or humans wasting energy in the very beginning of the game - and to be fair, those entries seemed primarily to set up why Robots are flying around gathering all of these orbs in the first place and in the context of what life looks like to a Robot. Mostly Rob muses about his own Robot life, and what it's like being out in space. I think the little bits of the diary make a great endpoint to winning the level. The game is relaxing as well as challenging. And NO timers.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Sep 29, 11 6:16 AM
Very similar to Peggle if you like that type of game. Yes there is no timer but there is ball management. Run out of balls and level over. Will probably buy at DD price.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Sep 29, 11 10:53 AM
Hi all,

I've never played Peggle so I don't know too much about it other than it is much like this game according to the comments and reviews. This is not my usual type of game to play but I do enjoy many types of game including pinball games. I like the game and will buy it,

I would like to know if a player ever gets more than ten balls starting out in a game? Even with extra balls and power ups I am stuck on a level in the demo. This will not stop me from buying it as the game is fun and a bargain at the Daily Deal price. I'll keep trying until I get through it. That's what we game lovers do.

Go to: