bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Sep 29, 11 12:21 AM
You can give this game a try by going to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips or just to socialize with other Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 3:58:26 AM PST

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 29, 11 5:44 AM
This was such a great surprise! Dual release! Thank you !

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 29, 11 10:47 PM
I second that "Thank You"! Such a treat for us Mac users to not feel like an afterthought!

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 30, 11 8:50 PM
Three reports so far in tech issues thread -- do not know if they are Mac or PC. But I'm the fourth to have the screen go entirely black when I placed the last number in the clock. SG shows there is more to the game, but not for me (or them). Also means, of course, that we cannot access the bonus game or extras. Totally disappointed as to up to that point this was really a satisfying gaming experience.

24' Mac, 4GB memory, OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)

ETA: Black screen follow up…

I used Time Machine to reset my profile back before the last 10 minutes. I knew that I had not followed repairing the characters clocks in the correct order, so I made sure to do the Fisherman first. Then I put the numbers in the clock in the order they were collected. I was able to enter the clock, finish the game, and start the bonus chapter.

I still consider this a game glitch, but at least there was a solution.

Edited on 09/30/2011 at 9:57:21 PM PST

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Oct 9, 11 9:47 PM
shorenuf wrote:Three reports so far in tech issues thread -- do not know if they are Mac or PC. But I'm the fourth to have the screen go entirely black when I placed the last number in the clock. SG shows there is more to the game, but not for me (or them). Also means, of course, that we cannot access the bonus game or extras. Totally disappointed as to up to that point this was really a satisfying gaming experience.

I did not experience this. I had a little trouble taking the last number from the inventor, but once I backed out of the portrait and zoomed back in, I was able to take it.

beadster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by beadster on Sep 4, 12 11:22 AM
Thanks to the one who figured out the ending with the black screen. I had to exit out twice before I got back in and was able to finish the game.

Thank you!! Good thing there's a forum.

Go to: