Episode 4-5

[Post New]by evaray on Sep 29, 11 9:06 AM
I build the balloon station but don't know how to get rune stone...

pidgie65
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Episode 4-5

[Post New]by pidgie65 on Sep 29, 11 9:43 AM
I am having the same issue, evaray. There was a similar glitch in RoR II in level 4.4, there it was getting to the smithy. I think this will need a patch/fix.

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 9:43:40 AM PST

pidgie65
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by pidgie65 on Sep 29, 11 10:38 AM
OK, the solution was same as for the glitch in RoR II. You have to do everything you need the balloon tower for at the same time, including building the tower. I did everything - and I mean EVERYTHING else on the whole level, leaving the balloon tower burning the whole time. Then I made sure I had enough gold/food/wood, etc. to do everything. I put the fire out, immediately built the tower, then retrieved the crystals and rune. The level then ended properly. They still need a fix/patch, but this should help you get past that level anyway.

Good luck!

[Post New]by looklita on Sep 30, 11 7:20 PM
Having the same issue. Could not finish this level at all. I will try the work around mentioned above.

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Oct 1, 11 6:47 AM
I, too, have had this problem with the level 3 times. I'm going to try to go back and do everything again but didn't I need the balloon tower for the goldmine? I couldn't progress at all without it. Thanks!

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Oct 1, 11 8:25 AM
OK, I WAS finally able to finish it when I kept it until last. I was wrong; you did not have to build the tower for the gold mine - I guess I just didn't pay as close attention the first few times! Thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by OliviaReally on Oct 1, 11 8:33 AM
Thanks, Pidgie65 for remembering the previous glitch!

glowfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glowfish on Oct 2, 11 1:16 AM
Thank you thank you thank you for your post, pidgie65! That workaround saved the day.

Aprilfool_fr
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Aprilfool_fr on Oct 2, 11 8:06 AM
Thank you Pidgie65. I'm off to try that !! I'd got everything except the crystals where it was telling me that it was blocked

[Post New]by hun4pooh on Oct 5, 11 10:14 AM
Need help how do you get enough stones to finish the road start with 50 and get all the stones from around the and still can not come up with the 8 i need to finish the road

x2kul
Shark
Shark
10,424 Posts

[Post New]by x2kul on Oct 7, 11 12:19 AM
pidgie65!!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

However, since it requires getting the gold in between getting the crystals, there are 6 separate tasks that must be completed consecutively..... they can't be done at the same time, and I always seem to run out of time and can't get an expert score.

Any advice? Anyone?

ETA: OK, After a million times, I GOT IT!!! Thanks again pidgie65!

Edited on 10/07/2011 at 1:25:26 AM PST

MikeCod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MikeCod on Nov 30, 12 5:47 AM
hun4pooh wrote:how do you get enough stones
There's a quarry beside the SE portal.

Go to: