caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Where are the two rubies in the quicksand area

[Post New]by caput on Sep 29, 11 3:26 PM
I think I found one a long time ago, and this game has taken me a long time to get near the end, it says I am missing one ruby in this area. Can't remember where I found the first one though and the walkthrough only mentions one. I just want to finish the game as it has been a contrary, frustrating but kind of fun experience.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Where are the two rubies in the quicksand area

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 29, 11 4:31 PM
Hi caput,

You're right, the walkthrough only shows one ruby in the Quicksand Woods chapter. Just in case you haven't got this one yet, here are the steps for doing so:

* Collect all the pieces of STICK, FLINT, HOOK, ROPE and the SHOVEL highlighted in red.

* Use the stick in the inventory to get the piece of the rope highlighted in green (1).

* Combine the rope and the hook highlighted in yellow. Hook it to the branch (2).

* Move to the next scene by the path highlighted in purple (3).

* Make a hole in the bottom left corner of the screen with the shovel (1).

* Collect all the piece of HAMMER, FIGURINE, STICKS, and the SLING highlighted in red in the two images.

* Return to the previous scene and use the HAMMER to get the ruby circled in yellow on the far right side.

You can click HERE to see the location of the ruby (circled in yellow).

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/29/2011 at 4:31:59 PM PST

Whoome
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Where are the two rubies in the quicksand area

[Post New]by Whoome on Sep 30, 11 7:15 AM
There are TWO rubies in that scene. I have the one on the rock at the far right. Where is the second one?
Also, I have 2 rubies with pieces missing but the game tells me that one one location has a missing piece. Is there a list of all the pieces?
As it is, this game maker is done for me.

Go to: