coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

cows

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Sep 29, 11 4:04 PM
The cows is this game take a long time to produce milk compared to the first My Farm Life. It's like if you need 10 buckets of milk you better have 10 cows!

Re:cows

[Post New]by jank563 on Oct 1, 11 1:10 PM
I agree its terrible that you have to own 10 for 10 buckets takes a long time replayed a level 15 times before i had enough

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Oct 5, 11 10:41 AM
It'd be nice if you could buy storage racks like in Ranch Rush 2. In that game I used them for goat milk all the time. I also wish you could keep them in a corral or have a bell like in Hobby Farm to get them all in one place so they don't get in your way when trying to click on products or produce. It gets maddening!

sabake
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by sabake on Oct 5, 11 1:06 PM
My cows produced normally up to level 43 (casual). Then they suddenly just stopped. At the same time, the seeds became ridiculously expensive.

[Post New]by avcase on Oct 7, 11 11:11 PM
In level 25 my cows produce milk but I cannot milk them! A hand appears and makes them walk away, but can't milk them to make cheese. Frustrating.

[Post New]by ladyofnight on Oct 9, 11 5:57 PM
I definitely think they're bugged. On level 19 (and one before it, can't remember, maybe 18?) I had to replay a million times to get expert time. I thought maybe I had too many and they were fighting for clover, so I deleted some. Didn't help. Then I thought I'd plant a lot more clover, didn't help either. Then I deleted all other farm animals so they wouldn't share the clover and they still walked around randomly, not eating like... well, dumb cows

[Post New]by yasmin023 on Nov 12, 12 2:01 PM
"In level 25 my cows produce milk but I cannot milk them! A hand appears and makes them walk away, but can't milk them to make cheese. Frustrating." HAVE ANYBODY AN IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on May 23, 13 7:54 PM
I have the same problem so I am now playing as a new character. The locked thread says to sell all the cows and buy new ones as a possible fix so I am going to try that. The helpers milked the cows but took it all to the barn so I still couldn't make the cheese to end the level.

[Post New]by littleone501 on Sep 30, 13 6:24 PM
I am stuck on level 19 because my cows just don't produce milk fast enough. getting on my nerves!

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 5, 14 7:01 PM
yasmin023 wrote:"In level 25 my cows produce milk but I cannot milk them! A hand appears and makes them walk away, but can't milk them to make cheese. Frustrating." HAVE ANYBODY AN IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

You must have a bucket in your hand in order to milk, if you're empty-handed or carrying anything else then you just smack the cow around. I haven't had any problems with the game not recognizing I had a bucket; but if that's what's happening to you, then it sounds like a bug/glitch.

Can you go back to Episode 24 and replay it without the glitch? Does the glitch happen again in Episode 25 the second time through?

Go to: