bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 30, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom forum

[Post New]by zwkjnm on Oct 6, 11 2:43 PM
How in the world do you get out of the bartenders caverns. I have gone every direction and nothing happens. What is the clue about? Follow the color of the flame. There are only three colors and blue comes up way to often to figure out how to get that bottle of wine for the bartender. Help!

Welcome to Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom forum

[Post New]by scotishm on Oct 22, 11 4:40 PM
I am still stuck in the witch drs cave. I have the crystal but it disappears when I go to the outside, it is not in my list at the bottom of the page. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong

Nookydook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Nookydook on Nov 15, 11 4:10 AM
Hi Guys, I simply can not pick up the moonbeam crystal and put it under the moonbeam. Can anyone helpme?

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Nov 17, 11 6:01 PM
zwkjnm wrote:How in the world do you get out of the bartenders caverns. I have gone every direction and nothing happens. What is the clue about? Follow the color of the flame. There are only three colors and blue comes up way to often to figure out how to get that bottle of wine for the bartender. Help!

You just have to back out, SIMPLE
Yellow means to go straight ahead: Blue means to back out and start over. Green means turn right: Red means turn left. Your owl will tell you!

[Post New]by hellemus on Dec 6, 11 9:01 AM
Hi
I need some help, please.
I cant get into the maze. I have been at the singing shrooms and also got the song/note from them, but maybe I dont understand it right.
English is not my native language so maybe I understood the text wrong.
Thanks for your help

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 8, 11 7:05 PM
Hellemus,

After you get the song from the singing mushrooms, enter the maze. Then go right, right, up, left, up. Up looks like forward or straight ahead. If you mess up, go down or back and you can start over. At the end of the maze you will find the venerated toadstool.

Can't talk to the goblin king sat on thrown

[Post New]by Dee1310 on May 9, 12 6:48 AM
Just bought this ap. can't get past goblin king. Tells me to look in journal and owl says we have to talk fast. Also told guards will thrown me in the tower. What do I need to do to get passed this xxx thx

[Post New]by Pegleg13 on May 30, 12 6:33 PM
I lost first blueprint out the window. Now I'm up to escaping from tower but can't cause I only have 2 not3 blueprints.any ideas or do I start over with a different player ?...

[Post New]by Pegleg13 on May 30, 12 6:35 PM
Dee1310 guard will throw you in tower anyway then owl appears in window and you keep finding clues to escape tower

[Post New]by WandaEW on Jun 20, 12 8:01 AM
I'm stuck at the elevator where we assemble the blueprints for the plane. I've completed everything and the goblin says the elevator is fixed. I cannot get the lever to work but it doesn't tell me why. I have it on my Iphone and some of the items are hard to pick up. Is this a glitch with the game on Iphone?

[Post New]by Charpern on Jul 7, 12 1:19 PM
I need some help - I am stuck in the Registry Room. I can not find the encyclopedia - I know what shelf it is suppose to be on - but every shelf says there is nothing here that is different. The hint even tells me which shelf it is - but I never get the hand to take the encyclopedia. I love these games and finished the first 2 but I am really stuck on this one.

[Post New]by cg10125 on Aug 23, 12 5:43 PM
Hi. I'm loving this series. But right now I'm at a loss how to get the fishhook from the swordfish. The blog walkthrough just says to take it, but all I get when I put my cursor on the tank is a message that there's a really big fish in the tank with a hook in its mouth. Duh, I KNOW that! Just how do I get the hook?

LAS94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LAS94 on Mar 23, 13 5:58 PM
Can anyone help. I picked up the scissors etc did the object game and now I need the scissors they have completely disappeared. Do I need to start again?

[Post New]by daff88 on Jul 1, 13 8:49 PM
Does anyone know when or if there's a fifth Awakening coming out?

Edited on 07/01/2013 at 8:51:04 PM PST

hytte
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hytte on Jul 8, 13 7:49 AM
Hello
Generally I like the game. The design is clear and nice. The only thing which I find is lacking is a better explanation concerning the minigames. I had to skip most of them as I did not understand what to do. A pity :o(

[Post New]by annr61 on Nov 21, 13 4:48 AM
I am stuck in the wise one hut but there is no wise one to speak to any idea what I should do contacted the help team but no reply have also tried three times to get past this point but no such luck

Go to: