bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

New build available for Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jan 8, 09 4:08 PM
We have a new build of Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies available on the website right now. This should correct the errors many of you have been experiencing. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

Happy gaming !

Re:New build available for Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies

[Post New]by rharper922 on Jan 10, 09 3:10 PM
I uninstalled then reinstalled as you suggested. Still hints don't work and puzzle piece in music room seems like it is not there

bijour12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bijour12 on Jan 10, 09 8:33 PM
I did as instructed
I uninstalled and reinstalled this game
The gem puzzle still does not word
How do I solve this puzzle
It's to bad there is not some way to get credit for games purchased that can't be completed due to no fault of my own
This should be an option

[Post New]by joney34 on Jan 10, 09 8:45 PM
I just installed (purchased) this game and still can't get past the puzzle piece that is missing in the music room. please let me know what to do.

tea2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tea2 on Jan 10, 09 9:03 PM
rharper922 wrote:I uninstalled then reinstalled as you suggested. Still hints don't work and puzzle piece in music room seems like it is not there

tea2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tea2 on Jan 10, 09 9:04 PM
Puzzle piece is by binoculars on white piece of paper, hope this helps.

[Post New]by catnippity on Jan 10, 09 9:46 PM
Help - I cannot get out of the Hunter's Room
My hint showed me where Shuriken was but clicking on it will not work
Janet

wartie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wartie on Jan 11, 09 12:05 AM
i am also having problems with the puzzle piece . as thios is early in the game and i have changed my profile once i hope things get better
wartie

mo55
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by mo55 on Jan 11, 09 4:23 AM
I am stuck in the security managers office. I am looking for the hook and dumb bells. The hints continue to click on the scissors but neither of the items are there. This game is most annoying!!! Help

[Post New]by Ladyinpink607 on Jan 11, 09 5:47 AM
catnippity wrote:Help - I cannot get out of the Hunter's Room
My hint showed me where Shuriken was but clicking on it will not work
Janet

It's stuck in the front of the top drawer to the dresser.

Edited on 01/11/2009 at 5:47:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Ladyinpink607 on Jan 11, 09 5:48 AM
Anyone know where the button is?

[Post New]by tracyl on Jan 12, 09 12:52 PM
I too have problems with the game. I am stuck on the puzzle piece, lose all my hints and can't go any further. I did the reinstall as instructed, change user names and still am stuck in that same room, same piece. Can I get my credit back and choose another game instead?

[Post New]by 200mackst on Jan 12, 09 3:48 PM
I had trouble with the puzzle piece hints didn't work, uninstalled, reinstalled, still didn't work. After 3 attempts I smooshed my face to the screen and finally found it. I got through the entire game but felt really cheated. This game is way too short. Usually with the hidden object games there is a final puzzle to solve, but not this one, it just ends "To be Continued". If you're considering buying this game, don't.

wartie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wartie on Jan 13, 09 12:19 AM
i agree with 200MACKST game far to short would not recommend buying . very disappointed
wartie

petlovr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by petlovr on Jan 14, 09 2:14 PM
Like others, I've uninstalled & reinstalled the new build, yet still have problems. Some items still seem not be present in the scene, and clicking on hints in this case will simply use them up -- the hints can't find the item, either, since it actually isn't there. Four times upon completing a scene, I was abruptly "thrown out" back into the BigFishGames Game Manager, on the Exit tab -- but at least when I re-entered the game, it had saved my progress; I entered at the beginning of the next scene each time.
Hopefully as people write in with specifics on what problems they're experiencing, the builders will use this info to re-write the problem areas again.

[Post New]by haberman on Jan 14, 09 4:12 PM
I just bought this game and i am stuck already How do you get passed the jewled puzzle? I have no more hints and my mouse does not sparkley when a move it around. What's next???HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 14, 09 4:44 PM
haberman wrote:I just bought this game and i am stuck already How do you get passed the jewled puzzle? I have no more hints and my mouse does not sparkley when a move it around. What's next???HELP

Hi Haberman- welcome to the forums!

Starting at the top dead center and going clockwise, the colors should be : blue, red, purple, blue, orange green. Turen the center piece to match

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jan 16, 09 4:41 PM
tea2 wrote:Puzzle piece is by binoculars on white piece of paper, hope this helps.
the puzzle piece is white also so just click there it will happen LOL

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jan 16, 09 4:43 PM
mo55 wrote:I am stuck in the security managers office. I am looking for the hook and dumb bells. The hints continue to click on the scissors but neither of the items are there. This game is most annoying!!! Help
CLICK by that phone also the button is in that same area I cant find the KEY there though. lol i meant the hook! i cant believe i did that Also do what we have learned toNEVER EVER do just keep clicking at everything!!! IT helps but it doesnt always keep you from going CRAZY or for some of us CRAZIER

Edited on 01/16/2009 at 11:32:25 PM PST

[Post New]by hmarsh44 on Jan 18, 09 8:16 AM
The quality control of the original game and the re-build is not up to the usual BFG standards. It should have been tested more thoroughly and the bugs fixed before it was released. The bugs I encountered have included missing items (clues), missing hints, erroneous hints, game crashes, and irregular movements caused by mouse clicks.

I have been a member of BFG for some time now and this is the first game that has behaved this badly. It is time to re-visit your Quality Control Processes if you want to remain the best game site on the internet.

Go to: