Power-Ups

[Post New]by amomma7 on Sep 30, 11 3:20 AM
I for the life of me, can't figure out how to change my power-ups that I purchased in the store. I click on every damn thing on all of the screens, hit every function key F1 through F12 several times, and even tried a combination of keys and STILL I can't use my bought power-ups.

Any help from you guys would be most appreciated. I'm over 80 years old and rely on my games to keep my mind sharp, but when I hit a wall like this, I just want to give up.

Thanks in advance,

Grandma S

anpd
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Power-Ups

[Post New]by anpd on Oct 5, 11 11:25 AM
Hi amomma7, the different power-ups are divided into 4 groups by color. For instance the hammer and the question mark is in one group. If you own 2 from the same group and want to change them, mark one of them and press the button that says Equip or Unequip depending on which one you selected. To use them in the game you have to wait until the left meter fills up and the power-up icon is colorized. If you only own 1 in a group they are automatically equipped.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 15, 12 6:10 PM

I do recall having other power-ups available but honestly, I just used the hammer throughout the entire game; I wonder, though, if I might've had an easier time on Level 84 now that I think on it.

I never even thought about looking for other power-ups until I read this subject heading but I've now completed the game so I guess that I actually did alright as I played this game in the timed version (is there a relaxed version?) and COMPLETED the entire game, which is a rare occurrence for me.

MEnr56

Edited on 07/15/2012 at 6:11:43 PM PST

ramiejoann
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by ramiejoann on Aug 7, 13 8:07 PM
how do i find the store to buy power-ups?

Go to: