Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Balcony Door Puzzle

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 30, 11 9:20 AM
Boy I must be realllyy STUPID - I cannot complete the stupid color puzzle (& yes I looked up the solution and had it right next to the puzzle and I still couldn't get it done in time!!! What in the heck am I doing wrong? If anyone actually comes in here anymore since the game is a month old already & can help me out I would REALLY appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!

Lean

juhuwoorps
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Balcony Door Puzzle

[Post New]by juhuwoorps on Oct 28, 11 12:58 PM
Hopefully you have completed that puzzle..It was a royal pain...I hated it.

I can't tell u how many times i did it....

They should really leave an SKIP button alternative for the puzzles...If I wasn't so stubborn..I would have given up on that one..never completing the game..

Anyways..What i did to finally get past it...Find the walkthrough with the picture of the puzzle..Save it..Then print it off. You need a color printer for this.

This is the Cheat..

I completed the center bigger STAR first..
YELLOW-BLUE-RED...do that all the way around the star.
Then move into the inner star..PURPLE-RED--GREEN..do that all the way around..

Then, I took one wedge of the pie..Starting from outter edge..Go around the top of the wedge.

RED-GREEN-BLUE-PURPLE-GREEN-YELLOW

Go around the entire pie...doing that...completing the outter top edge of the pie..red..green..ect..

It's the center of the wedges that are the trickiest..
If you want..Do the bigger pieces first..in each piece......
Then do those smaller diamond looking pieces..
By then u are only left with the smaller ones in each wedge..

I hope that helps..When i did it this way..I actually had time to spare..But I had to have the picture beside me..After doing it so many times..U memorize some of them..

Go to: