grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

WHERE TO FIND THE BONUS PLAY!!!

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Sep 30, 11 4:14 PM
This is the first time I have ever played an h. o. game where you had to go into the "extras" to find the bonus game. Although someone said you would find the word "play" in the gnarled tree branch in a previous hint, they didn't say that it wasn't on the main screen. I finally had my daughter looking for it, and she just happened to click on the "extras" box, and lo and behold, there it was. I really enjoyed this game, but I don't appreciate it when the developers get creative with where they put the bonus game access. Just like in the Agony Creek game, several of us couldn't find the bonus game access because they had camoed it in the upper left hand corner in a mountain, instead of in the usual place down with all of the other boxes. Well, I'm off to enjoy a little more of the game and play the bonus part. Happy gaming.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:WHERE TO FIND THE BONUS PLAY!!!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 1, 11 2:56 AM
Hi grandmab3248,

I'm glad to hear you found the bonus game after all, some developers do like to place bonus content under the extra features. Perhaps they figured more puzzles were needed in the game and created a hide and seek game to locate the bonus content .

Thanks for sharing the location of the bonus game with the other fishies in the pond .

bfgRhone

Edited on 10/01/2011 at 2:58:11 AM PST

Go to: