bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Love Story: The Beach Cottage forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Love Story: The Beach Cottage forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Love Story: The Beach Cottage players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Love Story: The Beach Cottage forum

[Post New]by annaboo51 on Oct 4, 11 1:51 PM
Can anyone help me with at least the whereabouts of one of these items:
wet cloth, pump nut, crow bar

I seem to be stuck and need one of these to move on...

[Post New]by lexiesgram5902 on Oct 5, 11 8:56 PM
Pump nut is in kitchen sink, cloth on the counter, get water from pump to wet rag, then wipe of jelly. The crow bar is inside the treasure chest. Also another letter.

[Post New]by cathy1604 on Oct 17, 11 4:10 AM
is it possible to restart the game I was playing on line before I bought it, I cant find seeds or anything done the walk through and stuck trying to get the bird out of the tree

[Post New]by txkid04 on Oct 18, 11 2:42 PM
Need help, I got into the light house amd I need to get the valve from the window to shut off the water in the pound. But when I click on hint tells me to "go to lighthouse front door" (which i know is the location of the valve and when I click on hint it tells me to visit the "secret cave". where do i find the dumbell and lantern?

[Post New]by annehw on Oct 19, 11 2:09 PM
I'm stuck. I have found the toggle switch to turn on the lighthouse. It is lit up in the shell at the bottom of the screen. When I click on it to place it on the apparatus, it doesn't get larger and stay there. It just jumps back into its shell!

What am I doing wrong?

I haven't completed several of the challenges and skipped them. Does that have anything to do with this issue?

[Post New]by carolh63 on Oct 29, 11 4:08 PM
i am playing this game and i am stuck on a level when press hint it tells me to go back to house but it will not let me go ant farther its keeps say i have mend the lighthouse but i cant as i have not got the right items.

Bylena
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Bylena on Oct 29, 11 9:45 PM
Completely frustrated with this game. How on earth did you get the key to the lighthouse? I know where it is, I just can't reach it.
I'm totally stuck....can't get the bottle out of the water, can't do anything with the tool with the short chain in the front yard.

[Post New]by Fashia on Nov 1, 11 1:39 PM
Has anyone had an issue with setting the correct time on the clock in the park? I seem to be stuck here until I can get the time correctly set...

[Post New]by FLOSSYGUB on Nov 2, 11 2:48 PM
total waste of money no sooner are you in to the game and it come,s to the end very ppppp off flossy

[Post New]by stinkoo on Jan 4, 12 1:24 PM
I;m on the beach got all my shells but the last one how do you get the sling shot to break the vase

[Post New]by stillkickin2012 on Apr 30, 12 5:29 AM
Annhw - I am stuck on exactly the same bit ---- I only have the toggle switch - hints keep on telling me to go to top of lighthouse - when I get there the toggle switch will not go into its place ----- I can't go any further with the game because of this . It is totally frustrating !!! Skipping the puzzles makes no difference as you get the solution anyway ............. I'm starting to feel its a total waste of money . It just doesnt work !!!!

Edited on 04/30/2012 at 5:30:47 AM PST

pattioz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pattioz on May 8, 12 9:38 PM
stillkickin2012 wrote:Annhw - I am stuck on exactly the same bit ---- I only have the toggle switch - hints keep on telling me to go to top of lighthouse - when I get there the toggle switch will not go into its place ----- I can't go any further with the game because of this . It is totally frustrating !!! Skipping the puzzles makes no difference as you get the solution anyway ............. I'm starting to feel its a total waste of money . It just doesnt work !!!!

pattioz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pattioz on May 8, 12 9:42 PM
pls does anyone have an answer to the light-house toggle switch - I have the same problem as the others. It will not attach!

[Post New]by donaehillsmith38 on May 27, 12 12:24 AM
I have same toggle switch issue. Has anyone sent in complaint to technical support for games?

[Post New]by Dallas93720 on Oct 7, 12 8:28 PM
I am stuck also at the Lighthouse. Does anyone know where to go from here? Does anyone know how to get the axe or the chain for the pully thing?

[Post New]by stacey1122 on Oct 10, 12 1:21 PM
hi my name is stacey
and I need some help with the game Im at the part where the lighthouse and I need to know how to I get the key to open the door to the lighthouse so is can any one help me with this level

[Post New]by MemeBoop on Oct 15, 12 6:15 PM
I'm almost finished and the game froze and locked up and now it says it's terminated from my computer. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 9:06 AM
txkid04 wrote:Need help, I got into the light house amd I need to get the valve from the window to shut off the water in the pound. But when I click on hint tells me to "go to lighthouse front door" (which i know is the location of the valve and when I click on hint it tells me to visit the "secret cave". where do i find the dumbell and lantern?

[Post New]by mommyfish5 on Nov 15, 12 9:27 AM
dumbell in charlie's room under the bed over from the park.with a lot of other things you will need,the cave has a lot of things pick all them up where ever you see things that you think you remember from before pick them up then and you will see that you already have a lot of the things you need when you go to the other places ,place them where they need to go,its all about remembering where you were when you saw them that's half of the stradtery lisen to the hints they tell where you can find stuf exactly

Edited on 11/15/2012 at 9:29:07 AM PST

Go to: