cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD 1 October 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Oct 1, 11 1:01 AM
Any comments fishes?

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

Re:Todays DD 1 October 11 Comments and reviews.

[Post New]by moonladydi on Oct 1, 11 1:07 AM
Superb Bargain. Wonderful game, beautifully made. Even if you are tired of HOGs you'll love this.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 1, 11 1:35 AM
Buy it anyway, for each DD sold in Oct Felix will donate $1 to Breast Cancer Research!! If you don't like it, uninstall later if you just want Felix to donate.

I already have this game so he won't sell it to me again, I'll be back tomorrow to find one I can buy.

Check pink ribbon on homepage banner for details.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Oct 1, 11 4:07 AM
I completely agree with both of you ! I played for 17 minutes and enjoyed every minute of it. The graphics are indeed superb, the music is theme appropriate IMO and I found it soothing. I had no tech problems at all and while there is no choice of cursor, the custom one behaved beautifully! I heartily recommend giving it a try and hopefully a buy!

Thanks for giving us a great DD and a chance to help you support Breast Cancer Research!! Here's hoping DD sales this month are at an all high. It is indeed a definite buy for me.
Happy Gaming All

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Oct 1, 11 5:09 AM
Bought and played this game a while ago, but I can definitely recommend it. It's a great game by Blue Tea Games, and is a steal at the DD price.

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Oct 1, 11 6:24 AM
This is a beautiful game and at the top of my favorite list. I have the CE and played several times. Great bargain for $2.99 and to help breast cancer research!

Strixi
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Strixi on Oct 1, 11 10:11 AM
Excellent game, as was the first one. If you have a quirky sense of humor, you'll appreciate the hidden object scenes. I laughed through both Enlightenus games. And for $2.99, it's a steal. Well-made, interesting puzzles that require some logic, fun artwork. I highly recommend it.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 1, 11 10:23 AM
Absolutely beautiful to look at - and I loved the first one- but I found this got boring very quickly. No buy for me.

bandonkr
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bandonkr on Oct 1, 11 3:08 PM
Well, I love the graphics. However, I am bothered by the difficulty changing scenes. Also, the cards to recharge hints are almost off the screen for me.

Then I tried playing - the area at the bottom that was to contain items, was empty. I saw a comment somewhere that said after a first installation if there are problems, try exiting and re-entering the game. So I did, I was able to play the first time piece but went to the 2nd time piece and again - no items, But I do get the pop up when I go over the boxes with my cursor so I have the names of the items - just no picture.

It sounds like a really good game - but I will try to get it working for only so long.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 1, 11 3:27 PM
Was ready to purchase at the DD price and good thing I did the demo. I had missing inventory items not 15 minutes into the game. Yukkie.

Cant beleive this is still an issue.

[Post New]by Scarlett11551 on Oct 1, 11 6:17 PM
Great Game, Great Price, and Great Cause!!!

Go to: