Cargo ship and vehicle award

[Post New]by kokwan08 on Oct 1, 11 5:06 AM
May I know which level and how to get the award for '"Using the cargo ship and the vehicle continually while playing a single level". Thank you.

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Cargo ship and vehicle award

[Post New]by Thomcat on Oct 11, 11 8:04 AM
Looking for the same help you are, apologies that I can't help yet. I promise to post if I find it, or if anyone else gives me the level to get it on!

Cin

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 15, 11 2:31 PM
Try level 71. You start with 1500 gold, and 2 sheep and you can only buy salt (10 gold).

DO NOT upgrade ship or vehicle as you want them travelling for the longest period possible to be able to be using them continuously.

1. Immediately the level starts, the vehicle appears first, send it for 1 salt, and then when the ship appears sell one of your sheep (as you have nothing else to sell.
2. Buy a boar to open up the stone maker on the right. You will have 3 predators arribe about 11 seconds , watch that they don't distract you from sending the vehicle for another salt.
3. Upgrade the storage and build the stonemaker , you should now have enough items to keep sending the boat back and enough gold to keep purchasing salt and with the stonemaker when you run short of hay send the sheep there.
4. Sell the boar as soon as possible as it just eats up hay. Sell off the predators 1 at a time till you start making enough stone or salt fish to sell. Keep ypour eye on the vehicle and the boat and every time the vehicle or boat appears send it away again.

ChillFish
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ChillFish on Oct 16, 11 9:01 AM
Thank you so much unclepaul!
That is a perfect strategy.

Thomcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Thomcat on Oct 23, 11 11:12 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I have all awards now, and I thank you so very much! I had to try it about 6 times but finally got it!!

Best,

Cindy

Go to: