Last Plank?

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 1, 11 11:47 AM
Hi all, I am demoing this game, but am stuck already! I am trying to get the last plank for the ladder from under the rock. I have everything but the crowbar, but I can't find it either. So I went to the walkthrough, and it says to pick up the last plank from under that big rock by the house. Well, I can't! It says it is too heavy, and I just can't grab the plank. Am I missing something?
Thanks.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Last Plank?

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 1, 11 11:53 AM
Hi there,
I haven't got that last plank yet either, but that is for something else. You need the rounder rungs for the ladder.
Cheers

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 1, 11 12:07 PM
oh for heaven's sake!! Are my dumb roots showing??
Thanks Miss LadyOz

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 1, 11 12:12 PM
Lordshandmaiden wrote:oh for heaven's sake!! Are my dumb roots showing??

Nah .... most of us probably thought the planks were going to be for the ladder at first. LOL

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Oct 1, 11 2:43 PM
You have to get the water pump on the back porch first -done before the last plank.

[Post New]by widdler on Oct 6, 11 9:37 PM
where is the nut for the pump and the crow bar?

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 6, 11 9:59 PM
Hi there widdler,
May I welcome you to the games forums.
The nut for the pump is in (or by) the kitchen sink. I'm not sure about the crowbar.
Cheers

Edited on 10/06/2011 at 10:00:32 PM PST

[Post New]by sylvia1980 on Oct 9, 11 11:20 AM
the last plank is at the back or frount under some sad you need the crow bar thats in the kitchen in the chest.

[Post New]by finditnow on Oct 13, 11 6:16 PM
I can't find the nut. Someone said it is in or near the kitchen sink. Where is the kitchen sink - that sounds like it is in the house and I don't have the key to get in yet. Help, please. I like this game and I don't want to give it up

[Post New]by j9mattfield on Nov 11, 11 5:18 PM
After you make the ladder, the key for the house is in the bird house. The nut for the pump is by the kitchen sink, you'll find the crow bar and all sorts of other good stuff in there too!

Go to: