tinygranny
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Toggle Switch ARGH!

[Post New]by tinygranny on Oct 1, 11 2:38 PM
Help! Anyone else had this problem? I am at the end of the game. I have the toggle switch and I'm at the top of the lighthouse where it says I need to put it in. I have clicked everywhere around that area with the toggle switch and it keeps telling me I "need the toggle switch." I HAVE THE DANG THING IN MY HAND! It won't take it.

tinygranny
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Toggle Switch ARGH!

[Post New]by tinygranny on Oct 1, 11 2:52 PM
Okay, I finally figured it out. The switch doesn't go where the sparkles are but in a place off to the right. Figures!

Cakes62
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cakes62 on Oct 2, 11 6:39 PM
I am having the same problem, I tried moving it all around the area, no dice. Can anyone help?

Cakes62
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cakes62 on Oct 2, 11 7:02 PM
OK I checked out the walkthrough and discovered where to put he ewitch, on the right side of panel

guylou1525
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by guylou1525 on Oct 6, 11 9:30 AM
Thank you for help!

svtlcsw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by svtlcsw on Oct 13, 11 2:38 PM
Thanks for posting this-I got to the same place. Now I'm going to try putting it on the right side, since the sparklies aren't working.

[Post New]by Kurialin on Oct 16, 11 2:40 PM
same problem!!!! going to try the right side!

sademay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sademay on Oct 20, 11 10:05 AM
Thanks for the help!!!

pssp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by pssp on Nov 2, 11 1:54 AM
Thanks for all the help! It was VERY frustrating and it's on the TOP right side! Bout lost my cool! pssp

[Post New]by lexieatplay_888 on Nov 27, 11 8:06 PM
I just want you to know it goes on the top right of the bulb, wait till it gets big and place it, it drove me nuts until I figured it out.

[Post New]by Jagmama1 on Oct 28, 13 5:41 PM
Thanks everyone, been goin NUTS!!! I will try your suggestions now. Wish me luck!!!

[Post New]by cynger52 on May 2, 14 1:16 AM
When you put the toggle switch on, then there is a game to rewire the light...push the button next to the plug and the game with come on. Thank you all for your help!!!

Go to: