Stuck

[Post New]by happyplayer1953 on Oct 1, 11 9:20 PM
In the photo the guy didnt release the no.1 wil i have to start over or is there something i can do

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 5, 11 12:21 AM
This is a well known, common "technical glitch" with this game. It would be GREAT, if you would report this problem on the "Technical Problems" thread here AND notify the BFG Customer Service staff, ASAP, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods. Until BFG Technical Support staff are bombarded with complaints, these issues are unlikely to ever be repaired/fixed. Most of the CE Versions of games, like this one, have been coming out, lately, with all sorts of "technical bugs", which indicates, to me, that inadequate beta testing is being done - both by the game manufacturer, as well as, BFG.

Best wishes to you!

Rainbow

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 5, 11 12:26 AM
Hi there,
I had absolutely no problems with this game, but can't give you a solution to your problem except to suggest that maybe you have missed a step somewhere and may be trying to complete an action that is not yet available to you.
My suggestion would be to backtrack a few scenes (I had to on numerous occasions when I too thought I was "stuck") and/or consult the Strategy Guide embedded in this version of the game.
Cheers

Go to: