bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fairway ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fairway ™ Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fairway ™ Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jackinin
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fairway ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jackinin on Oct 3, 11 11:55 AM
why cant i get my fairway solitaire to load properly,all i have is a blank screen with a tee and a golf ball.so looking forward to playing it ...jackie

jackinin
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jackinin on Oct 3, 11 11:58 AM
thats the new 1 the collectors edition

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 3, 11 1:25 PM
Hi jackinin,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that there's a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, so if you experience any other issues, please feel free to post them HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Re:Welcome to Fairway Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Cynderbear on Oct 3, 11 7:37 PM
My game is continually blowing up the screen to full size, and then refusing to load. It also then flashes the task manager all over the place until I can hold it down long enough to close it.

I do have all the latest drivers, so that's not the problem. I'm discouraged, as I was ready to buy this instantly because I loved the first Fairway so much!

[Post New]by dolpin2852000 on Oct 5, 11 12:29 PM
hi all

what kind of system do you have and do you meet the requirements for the game? that could be the problem since it works just fine for me please respond this post if you can

[Post New]by Doveswind1 on Jan 2, 12 10:07 PM
I keep reading about buying irons. I don't have any in the golf shop and I already bought everything they sell in there. Where do I find the irons? Is this a glitch in my program? Also, what is Superstar? There is a trophy for it but I can't find it anywhere or what it is.
Also on the "Make no mistake course" It says win no missed playable cards and with no clicks on unplayed cards. This may be a really ignorant question, but, What unplayed cards? Where are they? Help!!
Thanks,

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Jan 22, 12 12:19 PM
I have played the 16 levels ending with Classic Pack 9. Have completed only 280 of some 426 possible games. How do i get passed level 16 to complete the entire game?

And while playing there are rarely any irons that come up thus making it quite difficult to complete some games or even run up the slider for GOLF BUCKS. Why is this? I've purchased all the golf iron options possible.

[Post New]by carmenb110 on Feb 28, 12 8:40 PM
How do I get course 4 to activate? I have completed levels 1, 2, 3 with 3 stars on each level. Thanks!

[Post New]by cherryrapson on Apr 16, 12 5:06 AM
Grannynoo wrote:I have played the 16 levels ending with Classic Pack 9. Have completed only 280 of some 426 possible games. How do i get passed level 16 to complete the entire game?

And while playing there are rarely any irons that come up thus making it quite difficult to complete some games or even run up the slider for GOLF BUCKS. Why is this? I've purchased all the golf iron options possible.

Neshiao
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Neshiao on May 2, 12 5:54 PM
This is a comment on the IPAD version. I am a huge Big Fish Fan and have purchased an enormous amount of games including this one for my PC. I also purchased this one for my IPAD but I think it is a huge rip off on the IPAD. I purchased it expecting it to be the same game and found that BIG FIsh expects you to keep paying additional amounts to replenish irons, and other functions that you can normally purchase with points you have earned. This really is a HUGE disappointment to me. First in order to play my games on the road on my ipad I have to re-purchase them which I get but I expect them to work the same I do not expect to keep getting charged for things that you can purchase with points in the regulare game. Shame on you Big Fish !!! This really needs to change!! Your loyal customers deserve better.

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 12:39:10 PM PST

[Post New]by marydo3 on Oct 13, 12 5:40 AM
I can't get past level 16 on this game. Cannot get any answers. I will not be buying any more big fish games and I have bought a lot. You cannot get a phone number to talk about this problem. I guess Big Fish does not care if they are losing customers.

[Post New]by Pad246 on Dec 10, 12 11:37 PM
I have been playing this game since it started. I had achieved trophies coins etc.,, I went in to play today as I always do. To play my free Dailey game. And the game restarted!!!!!!!! How do I get everything back?????

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 11, 13 11:24 AM
Welcome to the Pond Pad246!

I'm so sorry to hear that the game re-started itself.

While troubleshooting here in the Forums is limited, please be sure to get in touch with Tech Support about this. They will do everything they can to help get the game back up and running!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by mompop46 on May 13, 13 12:39 PM
I am using ipad 3. Have reached bonus pack 1.. Ultimate run. It said I unlocked the game but when I tap on it nothing happens. It has a green $ on it. How do I open this fairway?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 14, 13 4:15 AM
Hi mompop46,

Welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to see that the fairway ultimate run is not accessible, it sounds like you may be facing some sort of technical issue here.

The other fairways in this pack do need to be opened with golf bucks but this initial one should be available so I am not too sure what is going on here.

So that we can look into this for you, I would suggest contacting our Mobile Support Team and if you can include a screenshot of how that course is displaying for you, that would really help. (To take a screenshot on the iPad, just click and hold the menu and power off button simultaneously.)

I really hope this helps and thanks for helping us get to the bottom of this for you!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 05/14/2013 at 4:17:50 AM PST

Go to: