Seahorse
31 Posts

what's the point of the trial?

[Post New]by Ruaa on Oct 2, 11 2:49 AM
the trial is not working.
did anyone else have a problem with it?

Re:what's the point of the trial?

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 5, 11 12:15 AM
This is a common "technical glitch" with this game. It would be GREAT, if you would report this problem on the "Technical Problems" thread here AND notify the BFG Customer Service staff, ASAP, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods. Until BFG Technical Support staff are bombarded with complaints, these issues are unlikely to ever be repaired/fixed. Most of the CE Versions of games, like this one, have been coming out, lately, with all sorts of "technical bugs", which indicates, to me, that inadequate beta testing is being done - both by the game manufacturer, as well as, BFG.

Best wishes to you!

Rainbow

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:what's the point of the trial?

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 5, 11 1:34 AM
Hi Ruaa,

Is the trial crashing or is it not starting up at all? If you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: