Why Wont the game save?

[Post New]by babspaul62 on Oct 2, 11 7:47 AM
I've uninstalled twice, done all the suggestions in the help room, last night was fine, but now i'm a NEW PLAYER again! Lost everything, and I really dont want to go through the first bit again for the FIFTH time!!!!

Re:Why Wont the game save?

[Post New]by ButterflysRfree2 on Oct 2, 11 11:59 AM
Have you gotten an answer yet on How to Save your Progress!! I'm getting frustrated

winterlyn
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by winterlyn on Oct 2, 11 2:13 PM
Same problem here but I found if I typed in my name again and hit "play" all my previous inventory and stage in game was the same! I continued on and just finished it plus the bonus game. Hope it works the same for you as this was one of the best games I have ever played. Took about seven hours.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 5, 11 12:02 AM
The "not saving" problem is one of MANY common "technical glitches" found throughout this game. Please post your concerns about it on the "Technical Problems" thread AND notify BFG Customer Service staff, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods, as well. Until Technical Support staff hear "enough" complaints about "bugs", they will never be repaired/fixed.

Best wishes to you!

Rainbow

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 5, 11 1:28 AM
Hi fishies!

We're aware of saving issues with this game and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: