Rust Inhibitor and Finding Scythe?

[Post New]by Cassie99 on Oct 2, 11 6:35 PM
I'm in the last chapter and seem to have hit a glitch. I can't find the scythe to be able to dig up the spade. When I go the the cabinet shown in the strategy guide, it is already open and has no scythe in it.

Any solutions or fixes for this?

Re:Rust Inhibitor and Finding Scythe?

[Post New]by BarbedFish on Oct 2, 11 9:22 PM
I have exactly the same problem as Cassie99. The cupboard was always closed then after completing something else, I returned to that room and the cupboard was open. This needs a fix! as I can't continue without the scythe from the cupboard.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 5, 11 12:13 AM
These are well known, common "technical glitches" with this game. It would be GREAT, if you would report these problems on the "Technical Problems" thread here AND notify the BFG Customer Service staff, ASAP, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods. Until BFG Technical Support staff are bombarded with complaints, these issues are unlikely to ever be repaired/fixed. Most of the CE Versions of games, like this one, have been coming out, lately, with all sorts of "technical bugs", which indicates, to me, that inadequate beta testing is being done - both by the game manufacturer, as well as, BFG. I'm sorry the game became unplayable for you and hope it is fixed, SOON!

Rainbow

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 5, 11 1:41 AM
Hi fishies!

We're aware of issues with certain items missing or objects being unresponsive when picked up and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: