bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ocean Express forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Ocean Express forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ocean Express players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mollycottles
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ocean Express forum

[Post New]by mollycottles on Oct 23, 08 12:25 PM
How do I play this game that I have already purchesed but do not see
it on my game list I bought it on August 22 2008

bungatam@aol.com

maz49
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by maz49 on Apr 28, 10 10:41 AM
i have purchased the game ocean express but the email they sent got wiped from my computer. how can i find out what to do now? thanks

[Post New]by Namvet7071 on Sep 30, 12 6:15 PM
maz49 wrote:i have purchased the game ocean express but the email they sent got wiped from my computer. how can i find out what to do now? thanks

I usually login to my account to make sure that the purchase of the game has gone through. Then download. Else contact HELP.

The game is deceptively simple and difficult. Your goal is to load the barge with cargo before time runs out and loading enough cargo to meet the dollar amount shown on the screen. Think of Tetris on a boat. And try not to leave any holes - ther count against you.

After filling a couple of barges, then you can buy additional barges and ports - each port has a different shaped icon. each worth so many dollars. The game gets faster and the money amount increases.

Addictively fun. Hope this helps

Go to: