dogmichael
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

I can't get the story at the end. Can anyone tell me how it end?

[Post New]by dogmichael on Oct 2, 11 7:20 PM
I tried to finish the game but there is some problem with the game at the end when I have to find the dynamite. It won't let me play the rest of the game. A lot people seemed to have the same problem. I don't know how they solve it but I felt hassle to write to the technician. I just need to know how the story end whether they die, or live?

I'll appreciate whoever reply my question.

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:I can't get the story at the end. Can anyone tell me how it end?

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Mar 6, 12 9:59 PM
This is the ending of the game (huge spoiler, obviously ):

You tie the dynamite to a weak beam in the mine and light the fuse. The vampire appears and she offers to help you escape as you won't be able to run out of the mine before the dynamite blows up. You handcuff yourself to her so she can't escape. The mine blows up and collapses and then you see the "Welcome to Hill Lock" sign again, and population count magically increases by one, indicating that you have become a resident of the town. Back at the mine you emerge from the rubble, confused and with non memory of who you are or what just happened. You look at your hand and it's cut and there's blood running down it...

So it seems that either you have turned into a vampire and survived the blast, or you were killed and have joined the rest of the population of the town as a ghost.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 26, 12 4:55 PM
Tikatoy wrote:This is the ending of the game (huge spoiler, obviously ):

You tie the dynamite to a weak beam in the mine and light the fuse. The vampire appears and she offers to help you escape as you won't be able to run out of the mine before the dynamite blows up. You handcuff yourself to her so she can't escape. The mine blows up and collapses and then you see the "Welcome to Hill Lock" sign again, and population count magically increases by one, indicating that you have become a resident of the town. Back at the mine you emerge from the rubble, confused and with non memory of who you are or what just happened. You look at your hand and it's cut and there's blood running down it...

So it seems that either you have turned into a vampire and survived the blast, or you were killed and have joined the rest of the population of the town as a ghost.

Ending made no sense; since they were manacled together, it seems only logical that BOTH would've survived the blast and be emerging from the mine.

MEnr56

[Post New]by Techie12 on Jan 21, 13 2:51 PM
I have just finished the iPhone version, and the ending is identical, up to the bit where the mine explodes and the sign changes then ending at that point without anyone emerging from the rubble.
So I assumed that you had stopped the vampire, but at the cost of your life and possibly soul which made no sense as I thought that the vampires were the source of all the evil and once they were defeated the other ghosts would be freed and the town would simply be an empty one.

Go to: