bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

In Search of the Lost Temple

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 3, 11 12:05 AM
Anna needs to find the Lost Temple to save her grandfather from a terrible curse! Help her in this exciting Hidden Object game! After finding the ancient and mysterious temple, Anna's grandfather returns home with a terrifying illness. Venture back to the temple to find a cure before it's too late in In Search of the Lost Temple! Can you find a cure for the ancient curse before it’s too late?

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Re:In Search of the Lost Temple

[Post New]by equusjoy on Oct 3, 11 12:58 AM
Again with the black borders and the way too small objects to find. I don't mind a game like this once in awhile, but I can't do it if I can't see anything. These old eyes don't need any more strain. For those of you who can play this game, I hope you can enjoy it.

Still waiting,
Joy

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 3, 11 1:06 AM
I also have black borders, and yes, those objects are tiny. I couldn't find one hidden object, a rose...tried to use a hint, but the cursor wouldn't go all the way down to the hint button, nor would it hit the menu button. I couldn't get out of the game even using the task mgr...all it would do was red out the screen, as a penalty for overclicking. Had to pull the plug to shut it down. Am going to try one more time, but won't use their cursor. So far, I am not impressed at all. But then I just finished over five hours of playing Committed from another dev. I liked that one.

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 1:07:01 AM PST

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Oct 3, 11 1:09 AM
I'm afraid I only lasted about 5 minutes. I had a 3/4 screen which was off-centre, and the items, apart from being sooooo tiny, if they had to interact with another item, there was no way to know where they were supposed to go.

As I don't like having to play games with a magnifying glass, I will definitely pass on this one.

Jen

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 3, 11 1:13 AM
Played for 15 minutes and delete it. Objects are so tiny!!! I have also black bars, but I don't mind it.

No buy for me.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 3, 11 1:15 AM
Tried it again, went to settings and unclicked their game cursor, and it froze up right there. This time atleast I was able to bring up the task mgr to close it down. I uninstalled and will try it one last time, just for the pure heck of it

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Oct 3, 11 1:28 AM
Ok, redownloaded, reinstalled, and it froze up again on the very first scene. Woudn't let me bring up task mgr and had to pull the plug again. Uninstalling as I speak as it isn't worth the effort.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Oct 3, 11 1:29 AM
This is 2011 guys.
Another 'deleted after 5 minutes'. Sorry but it's rubbish. It seems to be either CE games, excellent quality but pricey, or garbage in the hope you can get rid of punch card points. Mine are begining to get cobwebs on. Come on BF, play the game.

havasulady
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by havasulady on Oct 3, 11 1:30 AM
Terrible way to start October BFG!

Somebody must know somebody that knows sombody.....lol
Nothing original, unique or inviting with this game. Same old, same old.

When developers feel the need to make objects this small they must be hoping to extend the length of the game.
Did not finish demo and no buy.

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Oct 3, 11 1:36 AM
I haven't had any trouble with this game. It's an adventure hog and so far has kept me hopping. The hint refills in a timely manner and is very helpful when you're stuck. I guess some of the items are small but my old eyes didn't have a problem. I like this game and will probably buy it. I have several punch coupons I must use. I hope you'll give it a chance.

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Oct 3, 11 1:36 AM
I do like hidden object games, and can handle smaller items but these were so small that they were really not visible.

tishythree
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by tishythree on Oct 3, 11 1:38 AM
i agree items are way too small my eyes are hurting after 10mins please big fish remember we dont all have eyes as sharp as a hawk some of us are getting on in years another game being deleted

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Oct 3, 11 1:40 AM
You betcha the objects are way too small----if I needed an eye exam I'd go to the optometrist!

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Oct 3, 11 5:56 AM
havasulady wrote:Terrible way to start October BFG!

Somebody must know somebody that knows sombody.....lol
Nothing original, unique or inviting with this game. Same old, same old.

When developers feel the need to make objects this small they must be hoping to extend the length of the game.
Did not finish demo and no buy.

The best thing I can say about this game is it motivated me to go clean my glasses . Even with freshly buffed lenses, I still could not find all hidden objects

Not a good way to start the day

It's no buy for me

[Post New]by Puzzler1968 on Oct 3, 11 6:12 AM
No buy for me. Terrible execution. Hiding objects under the inventory bar is OK if you're given the option to minimize the inventory bar!

The developers didn't do their jobs and BFG didn't do their jobs either. This should NEVER have been offered in it's current iteration.

[Post New]by sophie367 on Oct 3, 11 1:11 PM
Bought this game and love it. It is so interesting and lots of different mini-games such as one having to make words out of jumbled words to understand the note you are reading. Hope more of you give it a try. Enjoy

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 3, 11 1:18 PM
sophie367 wrote:Bought this game and love it. It is so interesting and lots of different mini-games such as one having to make words out of jumbled words to understand the note you are reading. Hope more of you give it a try. Enjoy

Welcome to the forum, sophie367!!!

[Post New]by sophie367 on Oct 3, 11 2:44 PM
jkuci wrote:
sophie367 wrote:Bought this game and love it. It is so interesting and lots of different mini-games such as one having to make words out of jumbled words to understand the note you are reading. Hope more of you give it a try. Enjoy

Welcome to the forum, sophie367!!!

[Post New]by sophie367 on Oct 3, 11 2:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome Jkuci. I've been a member since 2007 just haven't posted much.

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 2:48:59 PM PST

Beadfisher
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Beadfisher on Oct 4, 11 8:12 AM
Fooey.

Go to: