bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to In Search of the Lost Temple forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 3, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to In Search of the Lost Temple forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other In Search of the Lost Temple players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to In Search of the Lost Temple forum

[Post New]by radagastslady on Oct 3, 11 8:12 PM
I have tried to get this to run on two separate computers. I get error 126.

[Post New]by gwaffl on Oct 4, 11 9:04 AM
I can't get the cursor to the bottom of the screen where the "Hint" and "Menu" buttons are.
I have uninstalled and re-installed and no different.
What can I do?

[Post New]by mrsjgr2 on Oct 4, 11 9:48 AM
In the first hidden puzzle game I had trouble finding the phone for the receiver. When I pushed the hint button it highlighted an area of the rug where there was no phone. Anyone have any ideas?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 4, 11 10:03 AM
radagastslady, please take a look at the following help article for more information about Error 126: Error 126

gwaffl, you may want to see if either checking on your Screen Resolution settings or playing the game in windowed mode will help. To check on Screen Resolution settings please take a look at this help article: Screen Resolution. To change the game to windowed mode, this is usually an option available in the game's Main Menu.

mrsjgr2, I found a thread in the Game Forum that might help with the phone that you can follow by clicking on the following link: First scene

Hope this helps everyone! If you're still in need of further assistance, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to take over and work with you one-on-one. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by 1GrouchyGranny on Oct 11, 11 6:47 AM
Please help me past the first four screens. I cannot find all the ingredients for the medicine. From there I may be able to make it

[Post New]by lauraann58 on Dec 3, 11 5:51 PM
I bought and downloaded this game ...everything was too small. I got the plane landed...and was clicking on items in the plane. I clicked on the dynomite and it fried my hard drive!! I am not very happy right now and don't know what games to trust or to buy!!!

Go to: