fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

First scene

[Post New]by fnoske on Oct 3, 11 5:34 AM
Can't find the second part of the telephone.
Not even wth a hint

Re:First scene

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 3, 11 5:52 AM
IT's right above the inventory.

fnoske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by fnoske on Oct 3, 11 6:37 AM
looked there only a book nothing else.
Removed the game and downloaded again.
Still no phone
What now???

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 3, 11 6:41 AM
One part is above the chandelier/light the other on the floor near the book

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Oct 3, 11 7:07 AM
My phone is not there either! Just a book..

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 3, 11 7:35 AM
what a dumb game, the first scene where the telephone is not there and that stupid sign won't stop with the arrow. No buy here because it drove me nuts within 5 minutes

Dj2798
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Dj2798 on Oct 3, 11 8:19 AM
I, too, have no phone. There is only a book and when I used the hint, it circles where the phone is supposed to be, but there is nothing there. Now what?!?!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 3, 11 8:42 AM
The handset is hanging from the ceiling light, and the base is just above the inventory/items list, near the left-middle part of the screen. It looks like a small brown box.

ETA: When you click on the hint button it should circle BOTH halves of the phone, angel, or whatever you are looking for. It doesn't allow you to chose what you are looking for, so it will not necessarily find the phone for you unless that is the last thing on the list.

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 8:44:47 AM PST

[Post New]by hpenfold on Oct 3, 11 11:55 AM
Still can't find it bad start to a new game was thinking of buying not at this rate.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Oct 3, 11 12:40 PM
I was hoping to buy this one as I have too many coupons that are about to expire. Unfortunately, IMHO it stinks. Too small objects, Way too intrusive overclick penalty

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Oct 3, 11 12:50 PM
I also could not get the second half of the phone only the receiver...when pressed hint...no second part of phone shows...probably under the game bar. I uninstalled after that and it's a no buy for me too.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 3, 11 2:13 PM
Hi fishies,

It looks like a few of you are experiencing trouble collecting the telephone.

If you haven't already, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If that doesn't help either, please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team. The more information that we have about the types of systems that are being affected by this issue, the better!

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 2:14:09 PM PST

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Oct 3, 11 5:20 PM
Got the phone just fine but I need to find some pictures and a photo album now and the only guidance Im getting is a broken clock. So what do I do? When will the walkthrough be out? Thanks.

First scene

[Post New]by mika_2011 on Oct 7, 11 2:46 AM
Hi everyone! I can't find the second part the phone. help me please!!!!
seems that the phone is under the crossbar and the inventory of items! thanks

[Post New]by johnny_r3d on Oct 29, 11 12:34 PM
Hi guys,

I'm also experiencing the telephone problem. Looked over the suggestions in this thread, and apparently it is not very clear if the problem is that the telephone is simply not there, or if it is in there, but you simply can't click on it.

Anyway, a bit of detail about my experience :
- I run the game (with/without tutorial - tried both)
- I get to the telephone part
- I tried to click on multiple parts of the screen, near the bottom, hoping to find the right spot.
- I tried running hints like 10 times. A hint is usually a circle indicating the location of the object, exactly in its middle. The hint seems to indicate that the second part of the telephone is *behind* the Inventory (and thus, not visible to the user).

Bigfish - can you answer this please, or can anyone help ? Is the second part of the telephone in the visible area of the screen, or is it like the hint shows - behind the inventory ?

Kind regards,
Andrei

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Nov 3, 11 8:19 PM
????
Are you saying that the brown box (or what looks like a book) is the "phone"??

I have tried to attach the headset to that area and nothing happens. It just is hard to find the right spot for the headset.

Frustrated...
Thanks for listening.

[Post New]by baligirl55 on Sep 22, 12 11:40 PM
What a load of rubbish, i've wasted money on this game again. I've downloaded this game twice and uninstalled twice but same problem can't get passed the first scene, how about a credit on games that are not working. I am not happy with spending my hard earned money on crap games

Go to: