gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Terrible game

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 3, 11 6:47 AM
I have been trying to put the receiver on the phone for the last 5 mins and am now admitting defeat . I was also freaked out when shadowy movements appeared in the top right of the screen and the cursor started to float . Am unistalling now before spooks take over my laptop

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Terrible game

[Post New]by VTCT on Oct 3, 11 2:05 PM
The floating cursor and the smoke are that to let you know that you clicked your cursor to many times in one spot. The receiver is on the light over head & the base of the phone is at the very bottom of the screen in the middle I think.

[Post New]by sugar_blooze on Oct 23, 11 12:26 AM
I agree! This is a terrible game. It's useless to play, I am disappointed at the time I wasted on it. I only made it to the 2nd level and what in the world do you do with the statue?! Everything is so tiny too, I don't know how they expect anyone to find junk. Bla!

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by sleeplady on Nov 18, 11 3:01 PM
This one is truly terrible. Items are microscopic and make my eyes hurt looking for them!

[Post New]by baligirl55 on Oct 2, 12 4:07 AM
hi i have installed and uninstalled this game twice now and changed the player name, what a terrible game, a waste of my time cant get passed the stupid phone. zero stars from me

Go to: