sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Where is the 3rd herb??

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 3, 11 8:34 AM
I found two of the herbs, but I can't find the third. I think I got the first two in H0 scenes, but I don't see any more scenes to access. Please help!

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 8:34:42 AM PST

siljk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Where is the 3rd herb??

[Post New]by siljk on Oct 3, 11 8:53 AM
Hello sinshack,

You can download one herb under the bed (hidden scene).
2-nd in the box in the "main room", click at the cupboard behind the table. It will open window with the box. Open it and take the herb.
3-rd you can find in the table in the room with violoncello.

Hope it will help

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 3, 11 8:57 AM
I think I already did all 3 places, but it's showing that I have 2/3 of the herbs.

It just isn't letting me grab the chest on the floor of the main room - it sparkles, but it won't let me select it or anything on the desk/wall unit behind it. The hint tells me to go to the kitchen, then to the pot, as if I already have the 3rd herb.

I'm going to try to restart the game with a new profile, to see if it's a glitch from the game or a glitch from the gamer.

Thanks for your help!

ETA: I started over with a new profile, and then I was able to get to all 3 herbs. It was the one under the bed that was the problem - it wouldn't let me get to that scene again to get the 3rd herb. When I replayed, I went for that one first and was able to get all 3 of them.

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 9:36:22 AM PST

rhonda1968
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rhonda1968 on Oct 3, 11 10:20 AM
have started the game over and still only have 2 out teh 3 herbs.

[Post New]by cheshirerose on Oct 3, 11 10:43 AM
I also restarted the gamen with a new profile and still can't get to the scene under the bed to obtain the 3rd herb. As soon as I finish the word search "perscription" the area under the bed sparkles but when I click on it the sparkles disappear and nothing happens Glad I didn't buy it yet.

Edited on 12/22/2011 at 9:18:44 AM PST

[Post New]by amcahoon on Oct 3, 11 5:51 PM
The 3rd herb is in what appears to be your bedroom, the one with violin propped on chair. You have to go into the room a few times before the **** scene with the 3rd herb appears. You have to do a few things other places before it will show up. I went in circles for awhile but finally got past that part! Good Luck!

rubyrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rubyrose on Oct 6, 11 3:04 PM
this game sucks, i have tried all of the suggestions, but still cannot get the third herb

[Post New]by loribaby on Oct 8, 11 6:44 PM
Liked the start of the game, would have bought it, except third herb, do all the suggestion and still couldnt get to it. Always happens if i seem to like game. Good luck though.

TheRealDragon
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by TheRealDragon on Oct 19, 11 3:15 PM
Yep, tried it all, 'cept starting over.

Same story, sparkles under bed miraculously disappeared just after the prescription puzzle, as did flashlight.

No third herb---delete!

ronnie169
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ronnie169 on Oct 29, 11 8:14 PM
What a waste of ****ing money. Having same problem getting the herb under the bed, sparkles just disappear. Have restarted under different name, reinstalled etc but STILL IT STUFFS UP!!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

[Post New]by cynkris on Oct 31, 11 7:22 PM
It won't let me go back under the bed after doing the wordsearch. I can get the pills but not the herb, but only if I look under the bed BEFORE the perscription..am I supposed to find the damn flashlight again? I really want my money back on this one..I have restarted 4 times already and I am sick of it!

[Post New]by Kattykins on Dec 8, 11 5:49 AM
Can't help but agree.

If they need a decent game tester, I hereby volunteer!

I find this sort of stupidity in a lot of these games, now.

It's pathetic, it really is.

slappy68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

****************************************************************************************************

[Post New]by slappy68 on Jan 29, 12 11:14 PM
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************can************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************'************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************t************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************find************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************the************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************3rd************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************herb************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************either************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************, ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************want************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************my************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************money************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************back************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************too************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************!

Go to: