I didn't get the nail puller

[Post New]by deadhead76 on Oct 3, 11 10:52 AM
and now I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

Re:I didn't get the nail puller

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 5, 11 12:20 AM
This is a well known, common "technical glitch" with this game. It would be GREAT, if you would report this problem on the "Technical Problems" thread here AND notify the BFG Customer Service staff, ASAP, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods. Until BFG Technical Support staff are bombarded with complaints, these issues are unlikely to ever be repaired/fixed. Most of the CE Versions of games, like this one, have been coming out, lately, with all sorts of "technical bugs", which indicates, to me, that inadequate beta testing is being done - both by the game manufacturer, as well as, BFG.

Best wishes to you!

Rainbow

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:I didn't get the nail puller

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 5, 11 12:37 AM
RainbowExplorer wrote:This is a well known, common "technical glitch" with this game. It would be GREAT, if you would report this problem on the "Technical Problems" thread here AND notify the BFG Customer Service staff, ASAP, via the "Live Chat" and/or the Green Envelope methods. Until BFG Technical Support staff are bombarded with complaints, these issues are unlikely to ever be repaired/fixed. Most of the CE Versions of games, like this one, have been coming out, lately, with all sorts of "technical bugs", which indicates, to me, that inadequate beta testing is being done - both by the game manufacturer, as well as, BFG.

Best wishes to you!

Rainbow

Hm, this seems to have been a standard response for a number of games, that might not be exactly the case.
Oftentimes not being able to achieve the supposed result is because it isn't available to the player yet as they haven't fulfilled a prior action.
My suggestion would be to backtrack a few scenes (checking everything as you go) and you will most likely find a scene or "something" that will enable you to precede further.
Just because you know you need a nail puller, doesn't mean you will be able to find it immediately, or it will appear in your inventory.
The nature of the beast regarding these types of games is persistence and lots of running around.
Of course, you can also use the inbuilt Strategy Guide - but remember it has the solution regarding the steps the developers had in mind - not necessarily what you have already done/found, so you might need to read it carefully to pick up the thread.
Cheers

Go to: