HELP!

[Post New]by Bully724Girl on Oct 3, 11 9:34 PM
I'm new to the game. Each time I've opened it I've had to start over from the beginning again no matter where I left off in the previous game. Suggestions?

Showalter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:HELP!

[Post New]by Showalter on Oct 4, 11 4:06 PM
I have the same problem.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Oct 4, 11 11:34 PM
This is a common "technical glitch" that many players are experiencing and reporting on the "TECHNICAL PROBLEMS" thread. It's important that you let the BFG Customer Service staff know that you, too, are having this same problem. Use either the "Live Chat" line or the Green Envelope method to make your formal complaint. The more people complain about known glitches, the more seriously the BFG staff take them. It's the only way something like that will get repaired, I'm sorry to say. Best wishes to you both!

Rainbow

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 5, 11 1:27 AM
Hi fishies!

We're aware of saving issues with this game and we’re currently trying to gather as much information as we can about the types of systems that are being affected by this.

If you could please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support team, that would really help us out as we continue looking into this.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

Go to: