How do I erase the tape?

[Post New]by MChahley on Oct 4, 11 1:29 PM
How do I erase for the camera in the reception area of the hospital where grandpa used work?

Michelle

PS Found items to be quite small as well.

Re:How do I erase the tape?

[Post New]by irishraven328 on Oct 5, 11 7:47 AM
I am stuck here too....Did you figure it out? If yes would love some help!

[Post New]by MChahley on Oct 5, 11 6:49 PM
No I didn't yet , but I am about to try the new walkthrough that came up since yesterday.

Good Luck....

Michelle

[Post New]by MChahley on Oct 5, 11 6:54 PM
OOPS!!!!!!!! thought there was a walkthrough....my mistake....still no answer on this as of yet.....still hoping someone makes it this far as well.....the hint button is worthless on this as well.

Michelle

meystacey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by meystacey on Oct 5, 11 9:17 PM
I am stuck in the same place. Still waiting fr walkthrough

[Post New]by stahitte1 on Oct 6, 11 2:21 PM
I will also be glad to know how I get further from the lab.

OlegS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by OlegS on Oct 13, 11 12:03 AM
Search in the room behind right door in the reception area. I think it's storeroom or something like that.
You'll get wet rag there. After that you'll be able to remove all cameras and traces in reception area.

[Post New]by dlphnldy on Oct 15, 11 1:15 PM
I have the rag but can't erase the traces or cameras in the reception area. I go over the last 3 spots but they don't go away. HELP !!!

Edited on 10/15/2011 at 1:19:25 PM PST

[Post New]by sophie367 on Oct 25, 11 7:28 PM
I deleted the game completely and reinstalled. At the lab it then gave me an extra hidden object game I got a magnifying glass that combines with the map you then work that puzzle. I already had found the spray bottle the first time and it gave me a blue rag, combine these two items. Go back out where the cameras are and press wet sponge on each camera and the paw prints, hand prints, etc. Hope this helps.

Edited on 10/26/2011 at 8:11:42 AM PST

[Post New]by richard0a37 on Dec 14, 12 6:09 PM
The trick is to be able to remove the disk from the computer's CD reader. To begin with, I exited from the game before I'd done this, and when I came back, it seems as if the software had lost track of the status of the CD player, and was not allowing me to remove the CD.

Even uninstalling and re-installing made no difference. In the end, I gave myself a new name and started from scratch.

This is definitely a bug in the software, but one that's manageable. The best approach is to complete this phase before exiting. In fact, always exit at the beginning of a sequence.

I already had the water when I got the rag. Removing all the 'cameras' was a real pig, as if the cursor's position wasn't being mapped correctly. I had to use Hints to confirm a camera. It's a bit rubbishy to be honest. I reckon the software engineers didn't debug it sufficiently, so deleting the cameras is a bit hit and miss.

Edited on 12/14/2012 at 6:15:10 PM PST

Go to: